BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
West Chester
Smells great. Found this at cvs. Affordable and good quality. Makes my lips soft and smooth.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Folsom, CA
This chapstick makes my lips so soft and smells incredible! It reminds me of summer days.
Leanna Lynn B.
Leanna Lynn B.
Newport News , VA
Love the smell! Super moisturizing and very helpful for cold winter days. Super cheap and long lasting.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting. My so go to flavor when I travel to the beach..
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Chapstick Watermelon Splash is probably one of my favorite formulations to date. This one has a soft, smooth texture that softens up lips quite nicely! Chapstick’s formula has changed over the years and it much improved upon from years back! This is a nice way to prep lips for lipstick or just to keep lips nice and smooth when the cooler weather sets it.And yes, the taste is pretty darn nice too! This isn’t an over sweet, tooth aching inducing watermelon flavor. It’s actually quite lovely and isn’t fake or plastic-y! It’s sweet and subtly fruity! It tastes like Summer to me!
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Glasgow, Scotland
As lipbalms go, chapsticks are a great product and have been around for forever, it's one of those products that does exactly what it needs too. Keeps the lips nice and soft. I normally just buy the original but I love watermelon 🍉 It makes me feel juicy :) I let my 12 year-old and 5 year-old use chapsticks too as it's a product you can trust, we always have chapsticks on holiday too, and in the winter and pretty much all year round. Why spend a fortune on other brand's when you have chapstick.
Kitty G.
Kitty G.
Is a very nice and pleasant product, it smells very good, its texture is sueve and leaves the lips precious
Should have more pigment and taste
It would be something very new and veende super, make an entire campaign of delicious fruit flavors like grape ..
Iris M.
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Wellness Guru Expert
uno d Ios mejores dsd peke~a mi mama Ios compraba  & creanme es super versatil & comoda d llevar en tu cartera siempre q voi a la tienda a comprarlo casi ninca las tienen o se lo han llevado todo mi ipinion mas sincera si la encuentran no lo piensen dos veces comprenla
Kacey H.
Kacey H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Okay I'm not sure why you don't think I have a lot to say I do not want you too but you know I'm joking but you know I'm joking right here you go yeah you know I'm not lying to me though I know what I want to know about it and you know I would be like happy to be a lesbian then you don't want me too well you know what you
Anya S.
Anya S.
Newbridge
I really loved this product I found the packaging super cute and summery it definitely met my expectations. I found that it didn't last too long (although that's probably because I was using it so much) I've purchased this product more than once and I will definitely continue to purchase it.