BY CHAPSTICK

Aprell R.
I thought I would like the watermelon but I didn't. Too sweet for me. I'll stick to the cherry.
Tatiana M.
Casa grande
Love this product !! 5 stars . I use daily and has worked very good for me highly recommended
Brooke O.
West Chester
Smells great. Found this at cvs. Affordable and good quality. Makes my lips soft and smooth.
Celeste S.
I actually love this. I dont know what it is about bit i absolutely love everything about it.
Angel K.
Birmingham
I absolutely love this chapstick. It smells so good and leaves my lips feeling super soft.
Alexandra F.
Folsom, CA
This chapstick makes my lips so soft and smells incredible! It reminds me of summer days.
Leann L.
Morgantown, WV
Wonder smell and taste. I wish it wasn’t just seasonal. I love how it makes my lips feel
Shyanne V.
West Yellowstone
My favorite really moisturizers your lips and also tastes great! I would get this again
Irene P.
I love the flavor and the smell specially in winter I love it make my lips super soft
Marisol M.
My favorite flavor of chapstick. It goes on smooth and smells great. Use it everyday.