BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Kyra B.
Turbeville, SC
One of the best ever. Will leave your lips very soft and sweet. I really use anything other than this.
Danielle H.
Hot Springs
its ok. nice sent. protective. long lasting, not much packaging. think other scents/flavors are better
April C.
Guilderland, NY
Oh how I love watermelon. Love the sweet smell. ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
Stephanie F.
Love the smell, great for my chapped lips! After the first use my lips start feeling so much better.
Jacki W.
Quakertown, PA
Love the scent and very moisturizing. I always get compliments on the scent! I take mine everywhere.
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Me encanta es lo mejor buen resultados muy bueno muy muy bueno pruebalo mmmmmmmmmmuy buennaaaaaaaaaaa
Alex D.
Detroit, TX
Great formula, scent is perfect not too strong. Very smooth application and it lasts a great while.
Special K.
It was nice and moisturizing great 💜it's my favorite.it totally merry expectations.I recommend it .
Melissa J.
Cumberland, RI
Glides on smoothly and the subtle flavor brings you back to summer. Got it on sale at CVS pharmacy.
Alondra R.
Great taste! Soothes my chapped lips and taste delicious. Perfect for the beach on a summer day.