BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Cumberland, RI
Glides on smoothly and the subtle flavor brings you back to summer. Got it on sale at CVS pharmacy.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Great product!! I kept this lipchap everywhere. This product keeps my lips great and smells great also.
Daphnie C.
Daphnie C.
Maylene, AL
This chapstick is so amazing it helps my dry lips and it smells and feels so good u could eat it last forever
Stephanie s.
Stephanie s.
Dunkirk, IN
I wear chapstick daily. I always prime my lips with it before my liquid lipstick. I will continue to use it.
Shyanne V.
Shyanne V.
West Yellowstone
My favorite really moisturizers your lips and also tastes great! I would get this again
Magen S.
Magen S.
Ottumwa, IA
Great moisturizer and smells just like watermelon. I love using this product when my lips are super chapped
Irene P.
Irene P.
I love the flavor and the smell specially in winter I love it make my lips super soft
Jocelyn Z.
Jocelyn Z.
Chapstick watermelon splash bomb.com love it on my lips, feels smooth and dos t leVe a nasty taste lol 👄
Special K.
Special K.
It was nice and moisturizing great 💜it's my favorite.it totally merry expectations.I recommend it .
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Great taste! Soothes my chapped lips and taste delicious. Perfect for the beach on a summer day.