BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Aaliyah W.
If you love the scent Watermelon, this is for you. Seriously, try it. For years I've been using ChapStick and it has been a staple for me. They are super inexpensive and just a must have. It's hydrating and smells delicious. Although, I must say that it isn't super long wearing, but it really isnt a big deal to have to reapply ever so often. Buy it.
Toya F.
Refreshing scent and very moisturizing! This lip balm is easy to apply and doesn't melt in high heat but is soft enough to glide smoothly and evenly over your lips. The timeless packaging is easy to recognize and it's definitely recommend it!
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't be disappointed. I have a lot of flavors of chapsticks and I leave a different one in each of my purses just in case. It's my favorite treatment for my lips, especially in the winter. Just put it and wait for the magic. Better than any other lip balm I have tried and the price is amazing. The watermelon flavor is good for people who like fruity and sweet smells.
selina r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love watermelons. So this as a chapstick i really love. I rarely have dry lips but i still use it because it makes my lips smoother. The smell is what i cant get over because i LOVE it! My younger sister using other flavors of chapstick and it makes her lips smooth and she has crusty lips 24/7. So it hydrates her lips.
Sierra M.
Odessa
this chopstick is a STAPLE in my everyday makeup routine. it has such a smooth consistency and has a very amazing smell. i get my chap stick almost anywhere, it is so easy to find. the packaging is very cute and the color theme goes along with the flavor. i would absolutely recommend this to others as to how much i love it
Lillian K.
Crumpler
This is a really good lip product because it smells great and it something that is easy to throw on your lips when they are really dry. I have been using ChapStick since I was a little girl. It a staple for many people and because it's such a staple you know that the products this company makes are going to work well.
Erika A.
Flat Lick, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chapstick is by far my favorite scent, anything strawberry im down and trust me ive been threw several tubes of this, and best thing is its not too pricey. What would make this product stand out more to people and expecially beauty gurus is maybe a little more unique tube, but i absolutly love will buy again.
giselle a.
Long beach, California
Love this little guy! Perfect for the hit summer humid days when your lips are just not cooperating and feel all chapped. Give extreme hydration and plumpiness to your lips. Or you can use before a matte liquies lippie!
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
Watermelon is my favorite scent and fruit. I have watermelons gum, juice, fruit, and now chapstick. I have several of these in my house, car, purse, and I have recently discovered my girls have taken over a few of them as well. What can Insta we are a chapstick family who also happens to love watermelon.
Sandra H.
Port Angeles, WA
I've never used the watermelon, but my absolute favorite seasonal ChapStick is the cake batter. Nothing else compares!!! I currently have about 7 tubes on hand. I carry one in my purse, at least 2 in my car, and I use it every night before bed. I literally cannot sleep unless I've put my ChapStick on!!