BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Ruby T.
Ruby T.
I bought this product needing a hydrating lip balm and it definitely delivered. The product itself didn't last long on the lips, but it applied smoothly and left my lips soft. The packaging is pretty standard. It's nice, sturdy plastic and the shape makes it easy to apply. The name states that the flavor is watermelon, but I did not get that. It didn't taste/smell like watermelon. It did, however, smell delicious. I have recommended this to a few friends already!
Celine H.
Celine H.
There are many different types of chap sticks to purchase, but in my opinion this brand is my favorite. This flavor/scent specific is amazing and it really does moisturize your lips. With this chap stick your lips will never become dry and I always reach for it when needed, very compact
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
The best smell a ChapStick could have! I've always been a fan of Chapstick and they never fail me when my lips need a bit of a gloss or tint of a color. I buy this product at Walmart all the time and I believe it is popular because usually they are gone when I get to Walmart.
Edjhae F.
Edjhae F.
The chapstick smells good! It leaves my lips nice and moisturized. It lasted quite a long time and I didn't expect it to really leave my lips with that moisture. I definitely buy this specific kind often for the smell mostly. I would recommend if your into good smelling chapsttick.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
I really like this chapstick it keeps my lips moist and I don't have to worry about my lips being dry. The packing was fine it wasn't hard to open. And yes it made my expectations and it was long lasting. Yes I would recommend it to others it really helps your lips and make them soft
Eliza J.
Eliza J.
Provo, UT
ChapStick Watermelon Splash not only smells delightful, but also moisturizes my dry, cracked lips. Most lip balms leave a gross film residue on my lips and don't actually penetrate beneath my dry lips but ChapStick reaches beneath the surface and prevents dry lips from returning.
Jaci L.
Jaci L.
Lake Charles, LA
When I found the watermelon flavor and scent of chapstick I freaked. I love watermelon and it was a good exchange from cherry. My lips were moist and smelled so good. It was easy to glide on and lasted long. I would recommend this product to others who like fruity flavors.
Kayleigh N.
Kayleigh N.
Bradenton, FL
This reminds me of Lip Smackers that I used as a child. I am always using Chapstick because my lips are always dry. One coat of this lasts a few hours but I constantly reapply because I love the smell and silky feel! I never leave home without it and would buy it again.
Dayle A.
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This chap stick is the best chap stick I've ever used. It makes your lips unchapped right when you put it on. I will always buy this product when I run out of it. A friend bought it for me and I am so thankful. This works wonders on your lips and feels and tastes amazing.
Kylee K.
Kylee K.
ChapStick is a must on an everyday basis. This will keep your lips feeling fresh and smooth. If you have dry, cracked, or chapped lips, this is definitely something you should try out to get your lips back to how they should be. I would definitely recommend this product!