BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Magen S.
Ottumwa, IA
Great moisturizer and smells just like watermelon. I love using this product when my lips are super chapped
Jocelyn Z.
Chapstick watermelon splash bomb.com love it on my lips, feels smooth and dos t leVe a nasty taste lol 👄
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love simple chapstick like this. It's easy to access and it usually smells really good and does it job.
Megan H.
Westover, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always have one on me at all times. Love how in the seasons. The different flavors that are available!!!
Sarah L.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the seasonal flavors. Watermelon is my favorite. Gives me something to look forward to every season.
Danielle H.
Hot Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
its ok. nice sent. protective. long lasting, not much packaging. think other scents/flavors are better
April C.
Guilderland, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh how I love watermelon. Love the sweet smell. ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
Emma M.
Louisville, KY
Does the job! Smells great! Leaves a little pink tiny on the lips that's super cute. Easy application.
Leanna Lynn B.
Newport News , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell! Super moisturizing and very helpful for cold winter days. Super cheap and long lasting.
Kyra B.
Turbeville, SC
One of the best ever. Will leave your lips very soft and sweet. I really use anything other than this.