BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
i love this so much it is so moisturizing and feels so good on the lips not to mention how amazing it smells!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Smells amazing. Makes your lips feel smooth. And if you accidentally get it on your tongue it doesn't taste bad either
Kailea L.
Kailea L.
This chapstick leaves your lips very hydrated without feeling too oily. The watermelon flavor is also so refreshing.
Janessa G.
Janessa G.
Great but probably wouldn't buy again. Felt very nice on my lips but didn't work. Great formula lol ve the packaging
Marisol M.
Marisol M.
My favorite flavor of chapstick. It goes on smooth and smells great. Use it everyday.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Great brand and quality, the texture is very smooth and leaves your lips feeling nice and creamy and overall softer
Felicia O.
Felicia O.
Manton, MI
The watermelon flavor is perfect for the summer time. I love all there products but the watermelon is my favorite!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Great taste, goes on smoothly, and it feels awesome,I have this one beside my bed so that I can use it at night
Angel K.
Angel K.
Birmingham
I absolutely love this chapstick. It smells so good and leaves my lips feeling super soft.
Alicyn N.
Alicyn N.
Kees lips hydrated al day and smells like summer!!!this is my go to chapstick . Lip smackers the adult version