BY CHAPSTICK

Amanda J.
By far my favorite Chapstick! It smells good, looks good and it keeps my lips soft. I enjoy this one a lot!
Cesilia B.
Sodus, NY
This chapstick is really good. I love how it smells and it leaves my lips soft. I repurchase it every time.
Magen S.
Ottumwa, IA
Great moisturizer and smells just like watermelon. I love using this product when my lips are super chapped
Cheyenne B.
Bernville, Pa
It's my go to and my favorite flavor. I use it all the time! It's very hydrating and it lasts for a while.
Megan H.
Westover, MD
Always have one on me at all times. Love how in the seasons. The different flavors that are available!!!
Sarah L.
Charlotte, NC
Love the seasonal flavors. Watermelon is my favorite. Gives me something to look forward to every season.
Jocelyn Z.
Chapstick watermelon splash bomb.com love it on my lips, feels smooth and dos t leVe a nasty taste lol 👄
Ashley M.
I love simple chapstick like this. It's easy to access and it usually smells really good and does it job.
Danielle H.
Hot Springs
its ok. nice sent. protective. long lasting, not much packaging. think other scents/flavors are better
Emma M.
Louisville, KY
Does the job! Smells great! Leaves a little pink tiny on the lips that's super cute. Easy application.