BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
alondra g.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ot only this chapstick keeps my lips hydrated but it smells great and would give my lips a color shimmery look.
Daphnie C.
Maylene , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chapstick is so amazing it helps my dry lips and it smells and feels so good u could eat it last forever
Sophie L.
i love this so much it is so moisturizing and feels so good on the lips not to mention how amazing it smells!
Ana M.
It effectively mosturizes your lips and gives you the soft supple lips that you want.i  would recommend this.
Stephanie s.
Dunkirk, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear chapstick daily. I always prime my lips with it before my liquid lipstick. I will continue to use it.
Savanna M.
Smells yummy & is my usual go to because it isnt pricey, but it doesn't really moisturize like I'd like it to
Brittany J.
Great product!! I kept this lipchap everywhere. This product keeps my lips great and smells great also.
Amanda J.
By far my favorite Chapstick! It smells good, looks good and it keeps my lips soft. I enjoy this one a lot!
Cheyenne B.
Bernville, Pa
It's my go to and my favorite flavor. I use it all the time! It's very hydrating and it lasts for a while.
Cesilia B.
Sodus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chapstick is really good. I love how it smells and it leaves my lips soft. I repurchase it every time.