BY CHAPSTICK

shidory m.
Hialeah, FL
The best thing ever this chap stick makes my lips so soft and it leaves ur lips like taht for a couple of hours
alondra g.
Fort Worth, TX
ot only this chapstick keeps my lips hydrated but it smells great and would give my lips a color shimmery look.
Kim W.
Great taste, goes on smoothly, and it feels awesome,I have this one beside my bed so that I can use it at night
Jaime A.
Virginia Beach
Completely soothes my sore, chapped lips year round and has a great taste and scent to it. I love this flavor.
Brittany J.
Great product!! I kept this lipchap everywhere. This product keeps my lips great and smells great also.
Sophie L.
i love this so much it is so moisturizing and feels so good on the lips not to mention how amazing it smells!
Stephanie s.
Dunkirk, IN
I wear chapstick daily. I always prime my lips with it before my liquid lipstick. I will continue to use it.
Ana M.
It effectively mosturizes your lips and gives you the soft supple lips that you want.i  would recommend this.
Savanna M.
Smells yummy & is my usual go to because it isnt pricey, but it doesn't really moisturize like I'd like it to
Daphnie C.
Maylene , AL
This chapstick is so amazing it helps my dry lips and it smells and feels so good u could eat it last forever