BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I love simple chapstick like this. It's easy to access and it usually smells really good and does it job.
Royliz R.
Royliz R.
Palmetto, FL
i love love this chapstick watermelon flavor its my favorite it smells great i would totally buy a lot more and all flavors
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
I actually love this. I dont know what it is about bit i absolutely love everything about it.
Megan J.
Megan J.
knoxville
Old faithful. I love their products, especially this one. It just smells so good, almost like you want to eat it!
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Casa grande
Love this product !! 5 stars . I use daily and has worked very good for me highly recommended
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Turbeville, SC
One of the best ever. Will leave your lips very soft and sweet. I really use anything other than this.
alondra g.
alondra g.
Fort Worth, TX
ot only this chapstick keeps my lips hydrated but it smells great and would give my lips a color shimmery look.
shidory m.
shidory m.
Hialeah, FL
The best thing ever this chap stick makes my lips so soft and it leaves ur lips like taht for a couple of hours
Jacki W.
Jacki W.
Quakertown, PA
Love the scent and very moisturizing. I always get compliments on the scent! I take mine everywhere.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Arlington, TX
I love this chap stick it is amazing & it's smells like watermelon!! This is honestly the best chapstick I've ever tried