BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Alex D.
Alex D.
Detroit, TX
Great formula, scent is perfect not too strong. Very smooth application and it lasts a great while.
Breanah F.
Breanah F.
I love the way this chapstick smells and how it goes on so smoothly. It really is the best chapstick I have ever had!!!
enydea d.
enydea d.
They make my lips feel better and work really well i think every one should get it...i just brought 5 today i love this
Saman P.
Saman P.
Rosenberg, TX
I have tried this exact product and I love it! It's so good that I always stock up since it's not a year round product.
Cesilia B.
Cesilia B.
Sodus
This chapstick is really good. I love how it smells and it leaves my lips soft. I repurchase it every time.
kelisa h.
kelisa h.
It has a really nice smell strawberry flavored as stated oustanding packaging makes my lips feel real soft and smooth
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
By far my favorite Chapstick! It smells good, looks good and it keeps my lips soft. I enjoy this one a lot!
Salomee K.
Salomee K.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell isn't pleasant. I wish there were better formulas.however very moisturizing.  It's okay but I find othere better ones
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Charlotte , NC
Love the seasonal flavors. Watermelon is my favorite. Gives me something to look forward to every season.
Aprell R.
Aprell R.
I thought I would like the watermelon but I didn't. Too sweet for me. I'll stick to the cherry.