BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Felicia O.
Manton, MI
The watermelon flavor is perfect for the summer time. I love all there products but the watermelon is my favorite!
Tiffany M.
San antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love chapstick! I have one in my purse, in my cars, in my makeup. You can't go wrong with classic flavors either.
Loretta N.
sac
As someone who is addicted to chapstick, as in a must have, this chapstick flavor is my favorite! Goes on smooth.
Bailey E.
Scottsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can't you love about it. It taste good and it helps keep your lips feeling smooth and not cranky or chapped
amanda d.
Crawfordsville
Peppermint is my jam. Moisturizing smells great tastes great. Numbs and plump my lips a little wish was all year
Megan J.
knoxville
Old faithful. I love their products, especially this one. It just smells so good, almost like you want to eat it!
Deanna H.
I love the brand Chapstick, but this flavor/sent has to be my favorite. A little of this product goes a long way!
alondra g.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ot only this chapstick keeps my lips hydrated but it smells great and would give my lips a color shimmery look.
shidory m.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best thing ever this chap stick makes my lips so soft and it leaves ur lips like taht for a couple of hours
Kim W.
Great taste, goes on smoothly, and it feels awesome,I have this one beside my bed so that I can use it at night