BY CHAPSTICK

Kassandra L.
Great brand and quality, the texture is very smooth and leaves your lips feeling nice and creamy and overall softer
Tiffany M.
San antonio
I love chapstick! I have one in my purse, in my cars, in my makeup. You can't go wrong with classic flavors either.
Felicia O.
Manton, MI
The watermelon flavor is perfect for the summer time. I love all there products but the watermelon is my favorite!
Anilyn D.
Columbus, OH
This is AMAZING!!! It tastes like watermelon and smells like it too. It makes your lips super soft AMD moisturized.
Deanna H.
I love the brand Chapstick, but this flavor/sent has to be my favorite. A little of this product goes a long way!
amanda d.
Crawfordsville
Peppermint is my jam. Moisturizing smells great tastes great. Numbs and plump my lips a little wish was all year
Loretta N.
sac
As someone who is addicted to chapstick, as in a must have, this chapstick flavor is my favorite! Goes on smooth.
Bailey E.
Scottsboro
What can't you love about it. It taste good and it helps keep your lips feeling smooth and not cranky or chapped
Megan J.
knoxville
Old faithful. I love their products, especially this one. It just smells so good, almost like you want to eat it!
Alicyn N.
Kees lips hydrated al day and smells like summer!!!this is my go to chapstick . Lip smackers the adult version