BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Megan H.
Megan H.
Westover, MD
Always have one on me at all times. Love how in the seasons. The different flavors that are available!!!
Megan B.
Megan B.
I love the watermelon chapstick for the summer months. The smell is amazing but it is not too strong and it works wonders on my lips.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Hot Springs
its ok. nice sent. protective. long lasting, not much packaging. think other scents/flavors are better
April C.
April C.
Guilderland, NY
Oh how I love watermelon. Love the sweet smell. ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
serena t.
serena t.
Pacoima , CA
I love using this brand its cheap easy for on the go always ake my lips feel soft has a great smell to it never can go wrong with it
Emma M.
Emma M.
Louisville, KY
Does the job! Smells great! Leaves a little pink tiny on the lips that's super cute. Easy application.
amanda d.
amanda d.
Crawfordsville
Peppermint is my jam. Moisturizing smells great tastes great. Numbs and plump my lips a little wish was all year
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Love the smell, great for my chapped lips! After the first use my lips start feeling so much better.
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
Virginia Beach
Completely soothes my sore, chapped lips year round and has a great taste and scent to it. I love this flavor.
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Hawthorne, NJ
Love this brand... the smell and taste is amazing. I use it all the time whenever. I use it under my lipstick at times!