BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Samantha L.
I love how the chopstick works I always have one with me I also like the cherry one is the best chopstick I ever had.
Kailea L.
This chapstick leaves your lips very hydrated without feeling too oily. The watermelon flavor is also so refreshing.
Raelyn B.
Great product specially for in the winter when my lips are really chapped. Yes my expectations for this were very met
Janessa G.
Great but probably wouldn't buy again. Felt very nice on my lips but didn't work. Great formula lol ve the packaging
CHELSEY L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my favorite especially in winter when my lips get so dry but this one is my fav being that it smells like watermelon
kelisa h.
It has a really nice smell strawberry flavored as stated oustanding packaging makes my lips feel real soft and smooth
Kaitlynne M.
Jeffersonville, IN
This is by far my favorite scent of chapstick. I would definitely recommend trying it if you like scented chapstick.
Felicia O.
Manton, MI
The watermelon flavor is perfect for the summer time. I love all there products but the watermelon is my favorite!
Tiffany M.
San antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love chapstick! I have one in my purse, in my cars, in my makeup. You can't go wrong with classic flavors either.
Anilyn D.
Columbus, OH
This is AMAZING!!! It tastes like watermelon and smells like it too. It makes your lips super soft AMD moisturized.