BY CHAPSTICK

Emily H.
West Salem, OH
Smells amazing. Makes your lips feel smooth. And if you accidentally get it on your tongue it doesn't taste bad either
enydea d.
They make my lips feel better and work really well i think every one should get it...i just brought 5 today i love this
Carmen R.
Hawthorne, NJ
Love this brand... the smell and taste is amazing. I use it all the time whenever. I use it under my lipstick at times!
Samantha L.
I love how the chopstick works I always have one with me I also like the cherry one is the best chopstick I ever had.
Raelyn B.
Great product specially for in the winter when my lips are really chapped. Yes my expectations for this were very met
Janessa G.
Great but probably wouldn't buy again. Felt very nice on my lips but didn't work. Great formula lol ve the packaging
kelisa h.
It has a really nice smell strawberry flavored as stated oustanding packaging makes my lips feel real soft and smooth
CHELSEY L.
my favorite especially in winter when my lips get so dry but this one is my fav being that it smells like watermelon
Kaitlynne M.
Jeffersonville, IN
This is by far my favorite scent of chapstick. I would definitely recommend trying it if you like scented chapstick.
Kailea L.
This chapstick leaves your lips very hydrated without feeling too oily. The watermelon flavor is also so refreshing.