BY CHAPSTICK

Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
It's chapstick what can I say. It helps when my lips are dry and chapped. I usually throw some on when I do my moisturizer.
Chelsie B.
Battle Creek
Loked ithat it went on smooth, the smeell was amaaazziinnnggg!! Chapstick never lets me down, only brand I use anymore!!
Meagan H.
great low price, the scent is pleasant. does not make your lips too oily but keeps moisture locked in. easy application.
Shara w.
Los Angeles
I love it. It taste good it gives me that tingle sensation which means its working so I love it buy i ran out i need more
Lisa F.
Troy, NY
There isn't a cold seas so I can get they with out my chapstick. No one in my house will use anything but chapstick brand
Sarah P.
Super yummy flavor, with the simple timeless protection of Chapstick!! Always keeps my lips looking great and not crusty.
Michelle R.
Arlington, TX
I love this chap stick it is amazing & it's smells like watermelon!! This is honestly the best chapstick I've ever tried
Emily H.
West Salem, OH
Smells amazing. Makes your lips feel smooth. And if you accidentally get it on your tongue it doesn't taste bad either
Saman P.
['Rosenberg', 'TX'], TX
I have tried this exact product and I love it! It's so good that I always stock up since it's not a year round product.
enydea d.
They make my lips feel better and work really well i think every one should get it...i just brought 5 today i love this