BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Lebanon, pa
So sweet! I love how smooth this chapstick goes on. It's not sticky or thick. I love watermelon and this just reminds me of summer!
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Smells yummy & is my usual go to because it isnt pricey, but it doesn't really moisturize like I'd like it to
Megan S.
Megan S.
Marietta , GA
Perfect smell, light ting and sparkle to your lips! I use this every single day. I have multiple around my car, house and office!
Ana M.
Ana M.
It effectively mosturizes your lips and gives you the soft supple lips that you want.i  would recommend this.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
I love how the chopstick works I always have one with me I also like the cherry one is the best chopstick I ever had.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Van Nuys
Very moisturizing. Fits everywhere good to travel with. Bought it in Walmart for around 2$. Lasted for a very long time has pleasant smell
Raelyn B.
Raelyn B.
Great product specially for in the winter when my lips are really chapped. Yes my expectations for this were very met
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Bernville, Pa
It's my go to and my favorite flavor. I use it all the time! It's very hydrating and it lasts for a while.
Anjalove D.
Anjalove D.
Pacoima, CA
Keeps lips hydrated and smells amazing, only 1.99 and it's totally worth it. I've only used it once but I would definitely use it again
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
San antonio
I love chapstick! I have one in my purse, in my cars, in my makeup. You can't go wrong with classic flavors either.