BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
CHELSEY L.
CHELSEY L.
my favorite especially in winter when my lips get so dry but this one is my fav being that it smells like watermelon
Kaitlynne M.
Kaitlynne M.
Jeffersonville, IN
This is by far my favorite scent of chapstick. I would definitely recommend trying it if you like scented chapstick.
Anilyn D.
Anilyn D.
Columbus, OH
This is AMAZING!!! It tastes like watermelon and smells like it too. It makes your lips super soft AMD moisturized.
Erin A.
Erin A.
The smell is just as you would think watermelon candy smells like but this has a pink tint that is not flattering and stains your skin.
D'Andrea H.
D'Andrea H.
Grenada,MS
I really love this product it leaves my lips so soft!!! When I apply too much though, my lips get sticky. I would recommend.
Loretta N.
Loretta N.
sac
As someone who is addicted to chapstick, as in a must have, this chapstick flavor is my favorite! Goes on smooth.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
I love this chapstick for its taste to watermelon part that leaves my lips with a red color and moisturizes me all day lips
Deanna H.
Deanna H.
I love the brand Chapstick, but this flavor/sent has to be my favorite. A little of this product goes a long way!
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Scottsboro
What can't you love about it. It taste good and it helps keep your lips feeling smooth and not cranky or chapped
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Troy, NY
There isn't a cold seas so I can get they with out my chapstick. No one in my house will use anything but chapstick brand