BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Erika O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every good for dry lips. Ever smooth and silky.  Long lasting and the smell is amazing. Great for on the go. I buy it at target
Brittany T.
Baker
It tastes just like you took a bite out of a watermelon, and the price is so cheap! It leaves my lips feeling incredibly soft!
Salomee K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell isn't pleasant. I wish there were better formulas.however very moisturizing.  It's okay but I find othere better ones
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is sweet. I like how it leaves my lips moist and soft. I used it before my lipstick and it helps give a good finish
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chapstick is great. It makes your lips sos smooth and soft. Definitely recommend it especially in the cold winter months
Gabrielle G.
Works really good, I had chap lips and it cleared it up within 2-3 days. It was really easy to apply and didn't feel greasy.
D'Andrea H.
Grenada,MS
I really love this product it leaves my lips so soft!!! When I apply too much though, my lips get sticky. I would recommend.
Melanie F.
I love this chapstick for its taste to watermelon part that leaves my lips with a red color and moisturizes me all day lips
Royliz R.
Palmetto, FL
i love love this chapstick watermelon flavor its my favorite it smells great i would totally buy a lot more and all flavors
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's chapstick what can I say. It helps when my lips are dry and chapped. I usually throw some on when I do my moisturizer.