BY CHAPSTICK

Shelby R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This Chapstick has a good flavor and you can't beat the price and convenience of their brand. I am a repeat user of Chapstick.
Megan B.
I love the watermelon chapstick for the summer months. The smell is amazing but it is not too strong and it works wonders on my lips.
Barbara L.
Peabody,MA
This Chapstick is amazing. This is the best watermelon product of its kind. Protects great so I always have one with me all the time.
sandra g.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this chapstick , it keeps my lips soft and not dry I recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry lip , simple packing was ok
serena t.
Pacoima, CA
I love using this brand its cheap easy for on the go always ake my lips feel soft has a great smell to it never can go wrong with it
Shameca H.
Griffin, GA
Simple love this chapstick, very cheap, I brought it from Walmart, it keep ur lips moisturize and I'm a repeat user of this flavor...
Audely V.
It is a really amazing product. It brings a good amount for people to use and it really helps the lips. It also smells really good.
Kelsey J.
Lebanon, PA
So sweet! I love how smooth this chapstick goes on. It's not sticky or thick. I love watermelon and this just reminds me of summer!
Kristina C.
I always look for the new seasonal editions! Right now they have cotton candy, my favorite!! Plus its chapstick, you cant go wrong!
Kristina J.
Evansville
I love this stuff!! if you are a fan of watermelon then you will love this chapstick! Also it helps keep your lips soft and silky