BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Nayelis D.
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Me encanta es lo mejor buen resultados muy bueno muy muy bueno pruebalo mmmmmmmmmmuy buennaaaaaaaaaaa
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This Chapstick has a good flavor and you can't beat the price and convenience of their brand. I am a repeat user of Chapstick.
Shara w.
Shara w.
Los Angeles
I love it. It taste good it gives me that tingle sensation which means its working so I love it buy i ran out i need more
Audely V.
Audely V.
It is a really amazing product. It brings a good amount for people to use and it really helps the lips. It also smells really good.
Frannie C.
Frannie C.
It works wonders i recommend getting this chapstick. The value of this chapstick is not bad and its very cheap. It stays on for a while
Lynn N.
Lynn N.
It's always handy to have chapstick in your bag and in my life it is absolutely essential, it helps a lot since my lips get dry quite often.
Chelsie B.
Chelsie B.
Battle Creek
Loked ithat it went on smooth, the smeell was amaaazziinnnggg!! Chapstick never lets me down, only brand I use anymore!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Super yummy flavor, with the simple timeless protection of Chapstick!! Always keeps my lips looking great and not crusty.
Shameca H.
Shameca H.
Atlanta
Simple love this chapstick, very cheap, I brought it from Walmart, it keep ur lips moisturize and I'm a repeat user of this flavor...
jessica v.
jessica v.
This ChapStick is a very good product I applied to my lips almost every day when I had chapped lips AMD it took about 4 days to fix my chapped lips (: