BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Shameca H.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple love this chapstick, very cheap, I brought it from Walmart, it keep ur lips moisturize and I'm a repeat user of this flavor...
sandra g.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this chapstick , it keeps my lips soft and not dry I recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry lip , simple packing was ok
Barbara L.
Peabody,MA
This Chapstick is amazing. This is the best watermelon product of its kind. Protects great so I always have one with me all the time.
Shelby R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This Chapstick has a good flavor and you can't beat the price and convenience of their brand. I am a repeat user of Chapstick.
Kelsey J.
Lebanon, pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
So sweet! I love how smooth this chapstick goes on. It's not sticky or thick. I love watermelon and this just reminds me of summer!
Kristina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always look for the new seasonal editions! Right now they have cotton candy, my favorite!! Plus its chapstick, you cant go wrong!
Audely V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a really amazing product. It brings a good amount for people to use and it really helps the lips. It also smells really good.
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect smell, light ting and sparkle to your lips! I use this every single day. I have multiple around my car, house and office!
Kristina J.
Evansville
I love this stuff!! if you are a fan of watermelon then you will love this chapstick! Also it helps keep your lips soft and silky
lizett R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It make you lips not be dry. Also smells good and can find a flavor you like and they aren't expensive they are really affordable