BY CHAPSTICK

Katheryn K.
Newcastle
This is, by far, one of my favorite flavors by Chapstick. Smells great and tastes just as good when you lick your lips. Glides on smooth.
Melissa T.
💛Love this brand and the fresh scent of watermelon 🍉 This product always leaves my lips nice,soft and healthy. Good product overall!!! ☺️
Shawna R.
Nathrop, CO
Loving the packs of two in fun, seasonal flavors! My son won't use regular Chapstick, but he does enjoy the Watermelon Splash and Cherry.
Betty E.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not a fan of sweet chapsticks, this one did not do it for me. It also doesn't keep my lips hydrated, I have to reapply pretty often!
Cadence S.
This chapstick is very hydrating and keeps my lips from drying up under my lipstick. It also smells amazing and is very silky to apply!!
Justice B.
It smells sooo good!!! I use it all day, everyday! I have one in my car and in my purse. I don't go anywhere without it! 10/10 recommend
Anjalove D.
Pacoima , CA
Keeps lips hydrated and smells amazing, only 1.99 and it's totally worth it. I've only used it once but I would definitely use it again
Amanda R.
Albany
I Love the scent and the flavors. Its super soft and isnt messy. Keeps your lips soft, unlike other brands this chap stick isnt sticky.
Erin A.
The smell is just as you would think watermelon candy smells like but this has a pink tint that is not flattering and stains your skin.
Barbara L.
Peabody,MA
This Chapstick is amazing. This is the best watermelon product of its kind. Protects great so I always have one with me all the time.