BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Justice B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells sooo good!!! I use it all day, everyday! I have one in my car and in my purse. I don't go anywhere without it! 10/10 recommend
Shawna R.
Nathrop, CO
Loving the packs of two in fun, seasonal flavors! My son won't use regular Chapstick, but he does enjoy the Watermelon Splash and Cherry.
Cadence S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chapstick is very hydrating and keeps my lips from drying up under my lipstick. It also smells amazing and is very silky to apply!!
Katheryn K.
Newcastle
This is, by far, one of my favorite flavors by Chapstick. Smells great and tastes just as good when you lick your lips. Glides on smooth.
Betty E.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of sweet chapsticks, this one did not do it for me. It also doesn't keep my lips hydrated, I have to reapply pretty often!
Erin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is just as you would think watermelon candy smells like but this has a pink tint that is not flattering and stains your skin.
Amanda R.
Albany
I Love the scent and the flavors. Its super soft and isnt messy. Keeps your lips soft, unlike other brands this chap stick isnt sticky.
Anjalove D.
Pacoima, CA
Keeps lips hydrated and smells amazing, only 1.99 and it's totally worth it. I've only used it once but I would definitely use it again
serena t.
Pacoima, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this brand its cheap easy for on the go always ake my lips feel soft has a great smell to it never can go wrong with it
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the watermelon chapstick for the summer months. The smell is amazing but it is not too strong and it works wonders on my lips.