BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Gotta have chapstick all year. I love the watermelon especially in the summer because it's got a great little taste while keeping my lips hydrated.
Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
Who doesn't love Chapstick? And this particular one is amazing! I'm a sucker for anything watermelon and this stuff smells (and tastes) amazing!
Alyssa O.
I do like chapstick products only because i love the smell of them, but they dont keep my lips soft long enough but i still use once in a while
Kaitlynne A.
twin falls
I love that they have so many flavors to choose from. It also helps my lips to stay soft and smooth. I haven't had chapped lips since using it!
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Nothing beats ChapStick! I love how I can always rely on it and it lasts all day, even on a cold snowy day! It will always be my go-to product.
Audrey W.
Hollister, ID
This is my favorite chapstick that I have ever used. It is the only one that I continue to use and haven't lost. It works well for a chapstick.
Elaine L.
Brooklyn
This smells amazing. Keep your lips super soft easy to fine and the price is right in budget. I keep this on my purse. #watermelon #softlips
Shania W.
Bastrop
Yummy yummy yummy. Love the way it smells and feels on my lips. I buy one every time I go into the store. I'm definitely a Chapstick addict.
Frannie C.
It works wonders i recommend getting this chapstick. The value of this chapstick is not bad and its very cheap. It stays on for a while
Lynn N.
It's always handy to have chapstick in your bag and in my life it is absolutely essential, it helps a lot since my lips get dry quite often.