BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
I love the seasonal flavors. They smell super good and work just as well as the original, and they work good for wearing underneath lipstick or whichever lip product you wear.
Amy N.
Amy N.
I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!
Denise T.
Denise T.
Pelahatchie , MS
Watermelon is my favorite! Wished I could get this year around! I am pretty much addicted to chapstick and this is long lasting. I would definitely keep buying this product.
gladys g.
gladys g.
If you love watermelon you will love this chapstick. The packaging is nice but the smell is better whem you are putting it on. You can also taste the flavornof watermelon.
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Hollister, ID
This is my favorite chapstick that I have ever used. It is the only one that I continue to use and haven't lost. It works well for a chapstick.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Peabody,MA
This Chapstick is amazing. This is the best watermelon product of its kind. Protects great so I always have one with me all the time.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
I do like chapstick products only because i love the smell of them, but they dont keep my lips soft long enough but i still use once in a while
Kaitlynne A.
Kaitlynne A.
twin falls
I love that they have so many flavors to choose from. It also helps my lips to stay soft and smooth. I haven't had chapped lips since using it!
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Nothing beats ChapStick! I love how I can always rely on it and it lasts all day, even on a cold snowy day! It will always be my go-to product.
sandra g.
sandra g.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this chapstick , it keeps my lips soft and not dry I recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry lip , simple packing was ok