BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ChapStick is a staple in my daily routine and I love the Watermelon Splash flavor. It adds a fun scent to the ordinary flavors that I absolutely love!
Kerilys R.
Naples , FL
I love this chapstick. The smell and the taste are the bests. It makes my lips soft, moisturized and pretty. It is easy to use and apply. ¡You need it!
jessica v.
This ChapStick is a very good product I applied to my lips almost every day when I had chapped lips AMD it took about 4 days to fix my chapped lips (:
MellyMel S.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The chapstick stayed on my lips for hours and left them feeling completely moisturized. The watermelon flavor was a great inhancement to the product.
Nikki M.
Orange, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick seasonal flavors are my favorite! I collect then and when new ones come out u make a point of finding them! Great taste and great moisture
B A.
Ladies and gentlemen. It works of course! Leaves your lips with moisturize and flavor. I bought it at cvs I'd recommend it's easy and fast to apply.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gotta have chapstick all year. I love the watermelon especially in the summer because it's got a great little taste while keeping my lips hydrated.
Andrea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
personally I prefer if my chapstick is scented/flavored and watermelon is one of my favorites along with that it also leaves your lips really soft
Brittany M.
Melvindale
Always good to have in your hand bag. Keep your lips looking good and pretty. Easy to use. Everyone should have one. Bright colors for easier find
aliyah e.
I love this chap stick so much I love the way it makes your lips feel my lips feel really soft and mostirized and it makes my lips smell very good