BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Watermelon Splash

• A fruity and juicy treat for your summer-loving lips!

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 54 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
  • "I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips." in 23 reviews
Madeline T.
miami
ChapStick is a classic and a must-have for me. I live in a hot dry area and I am constantly reaching for a lip moisturizer. I also wear lipstick quite often and I sometimes add a layer of ChapStick over it to get a little extra hydration! The flavor is light and not too overpowering. This is one item I always keep on me! (The author of this review received a free sample of this product.)
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Okay I love anything that smells like watermelon and when I saw this at the checkout line I knew I had to buy it!! I love to use chapstick ask I'm putting on my face makeup. I have never had a problem with this brand and I love all the different scents. I got three of the watermelon ones! I keep one in the bathroom, bedroom and my purse!! I absolutely love it!!
Ashley J.
Vallejo , CA
I really enjoy this product , not only because of the smell but also the convince. I buy these often from my local drugstore and they usually come in packs of 2 or four . I keep one of these in my purse no matter what because i tend to wear a lot of lipsticks and those can be very drying , i find that they work as great bases since they arent shiny
Cin V.
San Jose, CA
I love Chapsticks products. I always lean on buying the original non-scented one and I love it. Keeps my lips very hydrated and feeling smooth. Usually I load up during the winter time because that's when my lips are the worst. Super dry and cracking. Keep several Chapsticks in my purse. I'm in love with watermelon so I had to purchase it when I seen it at CVS for $1.99.
Aaliyah W.
If you love the scent Watermelon, this is for you. Seriously, try it. For years I've been using ChapStick and it has been a staple for me. They are super inexpensive and just a must have. It's hydrating and smells delicious. Although, I must say that it isn't super long wearing, but it really isnt a big deal to have to reapply ever so often. Buy it.
Ice C.
Stafford VA
I have uses rhis product and would not recommend it it looked very nice in the packaging and very well packaged but it only last for a short period of time and still during that time left my lips very dry i would not buy this product again but it did leave a little tint so maybe the product is for people with less chaped lips that would also like a little pigment overall the product was just not for me
Toya F.
Refreshing scent and very moisturizing! This lip balm is easy to apply and doesn't melt in high heat but is soft enough to glide smoothly and evenly over your lips. The timeless packaging is easy to recognize and it's definitely recommend it!
Sierra M.
Odessa
this chopstick is a STAPLE in my everyday makeup routine. it has such a smooth consistency and has a very amazing smell. i get my chap stick almost anywhere, it is so easy to find. the packaging is very cute and the color theme goes along with the flavor. i would absolutely recommend this to others as to how much i love it
selina r.
I love watermelons. So this as a chapstick i really love. I rarely have dry lips but i still use it because it makes my lips smoother. The smell is what i cant get over because i LOVE it! My younger sister using other flavors of chapstick and it makes her lips smooth and she has crusty lips 24/7. So it hydrates her lips.
giselle a.
Long beach, California
Love this little guy! Perfect for the hit summer humid days when your lips are just not cooperating and feel all chapped. Give extreme hydration and plumpiness to your lips. Or you can use before a matte liquies lippie!