BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Odessa
this chopstick is a STAPLE in my everyday makeup routine. it has such a smooth consistency and has a very amazing smell. i get my chap stick almost anywhere, it is so easy to find. the packaging is very cute and the color theme goes along with the flavor. i would absolutely recommend this to others as to how much i love it
selina r.
selina r.
I love watermelons. So this as a chapstick i really love. I rarely have dry lips but i still use it because it makes my lips smoother. The smell is what i cant get over because i LOVE it! My younger sister using other flavors of chapstick and it makes her lips smooth and she has crusty lips 24/7. So it hydrates her lips.
Lillian K.
Lillian K.
Crumpler
This is a really good lip product because it smells great and it something that is easy to throw on your lips when they are really dry. I have been using ChapStick since I was a little girl. It a staple for many people and because it's such a staple you know that the products this company makes are going to work well.
Erika A.
Erika A.
Flat Lick, KY
This chapstick is by far my favorite scent, anything strawberry im down and trust me ive been threw several tubes of this, and best thing is its not too pricey. What would make this product stand out more to people and expecially beauty gurus is maybe a little more unique tube, but i absolutly love will buy again.
Cleo T.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Can't be disappointed. I have a lot of flavors of chapsticks and I leave a different one in each of my purses just in case. It's my favorite treatment for my lips, especially in the winter. Just put it and wait for the magic. Better than any other lip balm I have tried and the price is amazing. The watermelon flavor is good for people who like fruity and sweet smells.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
Watermelon is my favorite scent and fruit. I have watermelons gum, juice, fruit, and now chapstick. I have several of these in my house, car, purse, and I have recently discovered my girls have taken over a few of them as well. What can Insta we are a chapstick family who also happens to love watermelon.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Port Angeles, WA
I've never used the watermelon, but my absolute favorite seasonal ChapStick is the cake batter. Nothing else compares!!! I currently have about 7 tubes on hand. I carry one in my purse, at least 2 in my car, and I use it every night before bed. I literally cannot sleep unless I've put my ChapStick on!!
Brittany c.
Brittany c.
Kettering
So disappointed. Favorite chapstick brand, favorite flavor of anything, yet this tasted nothing like watermelon...it is almost medicial. Not sure if mine is just dried out, but this formula is different and very rough and dry to run on the lip not a fan. Tried it 3 different days and threw it awau.
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
this is my favorite flavor chapstick I wish I would of bought more when I first saw them in stock I have not been able to find these again. I was in love with the smell I love anything watermelon. sad to say but the taste is nice too lol. this formula is so soothing and moisturizing I love it.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Wellness Guru Expert
It smells so good I repeatedly put it on through out the day because I love smelling it. It also moisturizes my lips for a long time even though I self consciously lick them too often. The price for "chapstick" is always affordable also, so it never hurst your pockets when you want something that will last, smell good, and is of great quality.