BY CHAPSTICK

Madeline T.
miami
ChapStick is a classic and a must-have for me. I live in a hot dry area and I am constantly reaching for a lip moisturizer. I also wear lipstick quite often and I sometimes add a layer of ChapStick over it to get a little extra hydration! The flavor is light and not too overpowering. This is one item I always keep on me! (The author of this review received a free sample of this product.)
Alexis M.
Wilmington, DE
I can't live without my Chapstick.  It keeps my lips nice and moisturized without irritating them.  I usually use the Strawberry flavor but I love the Watermelon one also, as well as a few of the other seasonal flavors.  They have a great taste to them and work wonderfully.  Whether prepping my lips for lipstick or wearing by itself, I can't go wrong with Chapstick.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Okay I love anything that smells like watermelon and when I saw this at the checkout line I knew I had to buy it!! I love to use chapstick ask I'm putting on my face makeup. I have never had a problem with this brand and I love all the different scents. I got three of the watermelon ones! I keep one in the bathroom, bedroom and my purse!! I absolutely love it!!
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
I love Chapsticks products. I always lean on buying the original non-scented one and I love it. Keeps my lips very hydrated and feeling smooth. Usually I load up during the winter time because that's when my lips are the worst. Super dry and cracking. Keep several Chapsticks in my purse. I'm in love with watermelon so I had to purchase it when I seen it at CVS for $1.99.
Ashley J.
Vallejo , CA
I really enjoy this product , not only because of the smell but also the convince. I buy these often from my local drugstore and they usually come in packs of 2 or four . I keep one of these in my purse no matter what because i tend to wear a lot of lipsticks and those can be very drying , i find that they work as great bases since they arent shiny
Aaliyah W.
If you love the scent Watermelon, this is for you. Seriously, try it. For years I've been using ChapStick and it has been a staple for me. They are super inexpensive and just a must have. It's hydrating and smells delicious. Although, I must say that it isn't super long wearing, but it really isnt a big deal to have to reapply ever so often. Buy it.
Ice C.
Stafford VA
I have uses rhis product and would not recommend it it looked very nice in the packaging and very well packaged but it only last for a short period of time and still during that time left my lips very dry i would not buy this product again but it did leave a little tint so maybe the product is for people with less chaped lips that would also like a little pigment overall the product was just not for me
Toya F.
Refreshing scent and very moisturizing! This lip balm is easy to apply and doesn't melt in high heat but is soft enough to glide smoothly and evenly over your lips. The timeless packaging is easy to recognize and it's definitely recommend it!
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
Can't be disappointed. I have a lot of flavors of chapsticks and I leave a different one in each of my purses just in case. It's my favorite treatment for my lips, especially in the winter. Just put it and wait for the magic. Better than any other lip balm I have tried and the price is amazing. The watermelon flavor is good for people who like fruity and sweet smells.
selina r.
I love watermelons. So this as a chapstick i really love. I rarely have dry lips but i still use it because it makes my lips smoother. The smell is what i cant get over because i LOVE it! My younger sister using other flavors of chapstick and it makes her lips smooth and she has crusty lips 24/7. So it hydrates her lips.