BY CHAPSTICK

Melody Y.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love chapstick and I love watermelon! I had never purchased before now. I will buy again. Packaging is ok, nothing fancy. Met all my chapstick expectations.
Heather U.
Smithfield, VA
I enjoyed this ChapStick. It worked very well. I enjoyed the scent of it as well. I would definitely recommend this product and re purchases it in the future.
Olivia M.
Marion, IN
I love this for daily use! I keep it with me at work and it keeps my lips from getting dry during the day. I do feel like I have to use it frequently though.
Jess P.
Las Vegas, NV
Good flavor. You do have to keep reapplying often. I don't mind it, but I'd prefer something that lasts long. It's cheap so this is something I do buy often.
alyssa p.
North Port
I mean, its chapstick soooooo there really isnt much to say about it other than it kept my lips... moist? yeah no that was regretful, its great for chapstick
Alesha N.
The only reason I did not give this a five star is because I'm not normally a watermelon fan. I like this but it's probably my least favorite of all of them.
Francisca G.
Anaheim, CA
I love itjjdmsnfjx didhay f Kauai of the stage and the first one person who that was a cute girl is the one you love you so so cute too baby you are my life
charletta s.
Macon, GA
I love how this smells! When I put it own I don't even have to wear lipstick. It's so easy to apply and sure simple packaging! It last for several hours .
Wynell M.
This chapstick really smells so good and I don't have to put chapstick on my lips every 30 minutes when I use this because it moisturize my lips for hours
Allison K.
Derwood, MD
This keeps my lips moisturized & smooth. Definetly would recommend, they are affordable and worth your money. It's easy to apply & to pack to go.