BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Jade A.
Jade A.
This is my favorite ran dog chapstick. This product leaves my lips feeling and looking great. This Seasonal "flavor" is my favorite and i stock up when it comes out.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Sacramento, CA
This chapsticks are awesome and ideal for summer! They smell great and maintain your lips hydrated and healthy! ChapStick® Limited Edition Tropical Paradise Collection ~ Set of 3
Madison W.
Madison W.
Dothan, AL
Always a good thing to have handy in your bag throughout the day. The watermelon is the best but so hard to find. And I always seem to lose it before I've finished.
MellyMel S.
MellyMel S.
Aurora, IL
The chapstick stayed on my lips for hours and left them feeling completely moisturized. The watermelon flavor was a great inhancement to the product.
Yessica P.
Yessica P.
The Best , I Love Their Formula Its So Soft And OMGGG The smell Its Fantastic, I brought it from walmart. i Was Just Looking Around And I Found It With The Most Cutest Packaging Ever!
Sai N.
Sai N.
I think this was a great product. It smelled great and it make my lips very soft.  The price was great and it was totally worth it. I bought this at cvs. The packaging was amazing.
Betty E.
Betty E.
Brooklyn
I am not a fan of sweet chapsticks, this one did not do it for me. It also doesn't keep my lips hydrated, I have to reapply pretty often!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
💛Love this brand and the fresh scent of watermelon 🍉 This product always leaves my lips nice,soft and healthy. Good product overall!!! ☺️
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
El Paso, TX
When I wake up my lips are usually dry and nasty but when I put this on it Makes my lips feel so soft and hydrated and I just love it definitely my go to when my lips are chapped
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Melvindale
Always good to have in your hand bag. Keep your lips looking good and pretty. Easy to use. Everyone should have one. Bright colors for easier find