BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Madison W.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always a good thing to have handy in your bag throughout the day. The watermelon is the best but so hard to find. And I always seem to lose it before I've finished.
Yessica P.
The Best , I Love Their Formula Its So Soft And OMGGG The smell Its Fantastic, I brought it from walmart. i Was Just Looking Around And I Found It With The Most Cutest Packaging Ever!
Sai N.
I think this was a great product. It smelled great and it make my lips very soft.  The price was great and it was totally worth it. I bought this at cvs. The packaging was amazing.
Nadia R.
El Paso, TX
When I wake up my lips are usually dry and nasty but when I put this on it Makes my lips feel so soft and hydrated and I just love it definitely my go to when my lips are chapped
Amy N.
I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!
Ava B.
I like this product because it is very moisturizing and hydrating:) but it smells like watermelon jolly ranchers which I don't love but overall I do recommend it!
Meghan F.
Bechtelsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick brand chapsticks have never let me down! They always have great flavors but always the same great product. It will always be my go to chapstick brand!
Melody Y.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love chapstick and I love watermelon! I had never purchased before now. I will buy again. Packaging is ok, nothing fancy. Met all my chapstick expectations.
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these chapstick of course I do loose them all the time but who doesn't these are very affordable smell so good and really help with dry lips
Laney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good chapstick, Very  moisturising. I would recommend but Some people may not enjoy the scent. I would get it if you like the smell of sweet thing.