BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Kela J.
Kela J.
I love this product. Does the job and smells great!! My skin is very sensatuve around my mouth and flavored and scented products usually irritate me but this didn't
Marilise D.
Marilise D.
Tastes great without a sticky or waxy taste. Also goes on smooth. I personally care for candy cane and cake batter. With the great option of buying single it makes for a perfect value and great for just testing.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Orange, TX
Chapstick seasonal flavors are my favorite! I collect then and when new ones come out u make a point of finding them! Great taste and great moisture
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
I seriously love this flavor! It's my go-to chapstick. It goes on so smooth, and lasts longer than most other chapsticks. I think these are seasonal, so when they come my way I tend to buy as many as possible
B A.
B A.
Ladies and gentlemen. It works of course! Leaves your lips with moisturize and flavor. I bought it at cvs I'd recommend it's easy and fast to apply.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Gotta have chapstick all year. I love the watermelon especially in the summer because it's got a great little taste while keeping my lips hydrated.
lissete b.
lissete b.
This chap stick keeps your lips hydrated all time and you don't feel the dryness I also bought this product at Walmart and it's cheap and worth it I really recommend this product.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I like to use this chapstick, or any kind of chapstick because it's lasts you awhile. It leaves your lips moisturized and it has a pretty good smell it..
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Loved it! Felt so great on my lips. It felt so smooth and refreshing. Smells amazing as well. I've been using it for a few months and I couldn't be happier! I would 100% recommend
Heather U.
Heather U.
Smithfield, VA
I enjoyed this ChapStick. It worked very well. I enjoyed the scent of it as well. I would definitely recommend this product and re purchases it in the future.