BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Watermelon Splash

• A fruity and juicy treat for your summer-loving lips!

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 54 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
  • "I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips." in 23 reviews
Kate P.
This product is one of the new editions to the normal Chapstick flavors. I was hoping I would like it as much as the fruit flavored lip balms I used as a child. However, maybe that flavor was best left in the past. This hydrated my lips but the flavor was just not what I want anymore.
Tyianna T.
I love the smell and flavor of this one. It also keeps my lips unchapped and smooth. My husband is also a big fan of this flavor. It always meets my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Robin P.
I absolutely love this!! Watermelon is my all time favorite and of course you can't go wrong with chopstick brand. Awesome price and long lasting. I will buy again. I recommend this flavor and brand!!
Jane A.
Spring, TX
It's not my favorite flavor. The classics actually are. However, it was very moisturizing. My 6 y/o ended up stealing it from me and put it in her tiny purse. Now, every time she see the new flavors...she wants to try them all.
gracie e.
Yakima, WA
I like this chapstick it's really good it doesn't make me keep putting it on more and more after so long it keeps my lips really soft and I'd totally recommend it.
Jaqueline H.
Ocoee, FL
Not only works good but tastes really good lol. This product did meet my expectations and went beyond very good for a regularly chapstick. Easy to apply. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend this to others very affordable too.
Marilise D.
Tastes great without a sticky or waxy taste. Also goes on smooth. I personally care for candy cane and cake batter. With the great option of buying single it makes for a perfect value and great for just testing.
Mariah D.
I seriously love this flavor! It's my go-to chapstick. It goes on so smooth, and lasts longer than most other chapsticks. I think these are seasonal, so when they come my way I tend to buy as many as possible
lissete b.
This chap stick keeps your lips hydrated all time and you don't feel the dryness I also bought this product at Walmart and it's cheap and worth it I really recommend this product.
Kristina Y.
Loved it! Felt so great on my lips. It felt so smooth and refreshing. Smells amazing as well. I've been using it for a few months and I couldn't be happier! I would 100% recommend