BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Marilise D.
Tastes great without a sticky or waxy taste. Also goes on smooth. I personally care for candy cane and cake batter. With the great option of buying single it makes for a perfect value and great for just testing.
Mariah D.
I seriously love this flavor! It's my go-to chapstick. It goes on so smooth, and lasts longer than most other chapsticks. I think these are seasonal, so when they come my way I tend to buy as many as possible
Kristina Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it! Felt so great on my lips. It felt so smooth and refreshing. Smells amazing as well. I've been using it for a few months and I couldn't be happier! I would 100% recommend
lissete b.
This chap stick keeps your lips hydrated all time and you don't feel the dryness I also bought this product at Walmart and it's cheap and worth it I really recommend this product.
Amelia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the seasonal flavors. They smell super good and work just as well as the original, and they work good for wearing underneath lipstick or whichever lip product you wear.
Brooklyn P.
It has a good smell and it is very moisturizing. I recommend this product and I would definitely continue to purchase it. It's easy to apply. It's small so it's easy to take with you wherever you go.
Estephanie R.
Las Vegas
This is great for dry lips I honestly don't love it but it is great for preventing dry lips but if you do have any I would recommend using Carmax Honestly one one of my favs
gladys g.
If you love watermelon you will love this chapstick. The packaging is nice but the smell is better whem you are putting it on. You can also taste the flavornof watermelon.
Jade A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite ran dog chapstick. This product leaves my lips feeling and looking great. This Seasonal "flavor" is my favorite and i stock up when it comes out.
Ariana L.
Sacramento, CA
This chapsticks are awesome and ideal for summer! They smell great and maintain your lips hydrated and healthy! ChapStick® Limited Edition Tropical Paradise Collection ~ Set of 3