BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Tara m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works good and smells good lol what more can you want! Only bad thing is you'll be constantly licking your lips if you're anything like me when something smells good
Blair M.
Love this stuff. It smells amazing. It goes on smooth and makes my lips feel really soft. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I have used a lot of the chapstick brands before and I absolutely love this one. I will definitely buy again.
Beatriz C.
Keeps the lips softly and mousterized. The chapstick does have a nice flavor to it. Brought it my local drug store. Succeed at what it was meant for. Will definitely buy again.
Kirsten B.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down one of my favorite Chapstick flavors! The scent is amazing with the Chapstick formula that we all know, and love. I would definitely keep repurchasing
Vanessa S.
This provides all the classic protection and moisture you know Chapstick for – but with a taste and scent a little like watermelon Jolly Ranchers. Fresh and not overpowering.
Jaqueline H.
Ocoee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only works good but tastes really good lol. This product did meet my expectations and went beyond very good for a regularly chapstick. Easy to apply. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend this to others very affordable too.
Larisa Q.
Lilburn, GA
I atually mousturizes my lips and also the smel is SOOOO good! I never leave the house without it! Everyone in my family carries one around sith them! Also the price is sp amazing
Denise T.
Pelahatchie , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Watermelon is my favorite! Wished I could get this year around! I am pretty much addicted to chapstick and this is long lasting. I would definitely keep buying this product.
Kela J.
I love this product. Does the job and smells great!! My skin is very sensatuve around my mouth and flavored and scented products usually irritate me but this didn't
Juliet A.
It smells great and also keeps your lips moisterized . This product help me a lot with my cracked lips and now they are really smooth and i carry this every where i go