BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
alyssa p.
alyssa p.
North Port
I mean, its chapstick soooooo there really isnt much to say about it other than it kept my lips... moist? yeah no that was regretful, its great for chapstick
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
Keeps the lips softly and mousterized. The chapstick does have a nice flavor to it. Brought it my local drug store. Succeed at what it was meant for. Will definitely buy again.
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
Hands down one of my favorite Chapstick flavors! The scent is amazing with the Chapstick formula that we all know, and love. I would definitely keep repurchasing
Eve D.
Eve D.
Pasadena, TX
I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
This provides all the classic protection and moisture you know Chapstick for – but with a taste and scent a little like watermelon Jolly Ranchers. Fresh and not overpowering.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Sanford, NC
I LOVE THIS! It has the nicest fruity smell ever, I've been buying these for a year now and it's definitely a staple on my MUA kit, it lasts forever and hydrates my lips, usually buy it at Walmart or Target, definitely recommended!
This product keeps your lips moisturized that last long and feeling softer for a long time unlike others. Plus it has a great smell to it as well that doesn't fade away with whatever you drink or eat. It's very compact.
Kerilys R.
Kerilys R.
Naples, FL
I love this chapstick. The smell and the taste are the bests. It makes my lips soft, moisturized and pretty. It is easy to use and apply. ¡You need it!
Larisa Q.
Larisa Q.
Lilburn, GA
I atually mousturizes my lips and also the smel is SOOOO good! I never leave the house without it! Everyone in my family carries one around sith them! Also the price is sp amazing
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
ChapStick is a staple in my daily routine and I love the Watermelon Splash flavor. It adds a fun scent to the ordinary flavors that I absolutely love!