BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
gracie e.
gracie e.
Yakima, WA
I like this chapstick it's really good it doesn't make me keep putting it on more and more after so long it keeps my lips really soft and I'd totally recommend it.
Harmonie B.
Harmonie B.
Atlanta
I love this chapstick . It makes you have very soft lips and it doesn't leave a nasty tatse on your lips . It is very great to use . I recommend this chapstick .
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Vail, AZ
Like the flavor and like how it protects from wind and from sun. Just personal preference on brand. Prefer the cherry flavor because it also adds a little color.
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Bechtelsville, PA
Chapstick brand chapsticks have never let me down! They always have great flavors but always the same great product. It will always be my go to chapstick brand!
Dayan J.
Dayan J.
A sweet smelling chapstick, but doesn't keep the lips full of moisture very long in hot climates. Has a good taste when you lick your lips and over all is very easy to store in a pocket, purse, bag, etc.
Melody Y.
Melody Y.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love chapstick and I love watermelon! I had never purchased before now. I will buy again. Packaging is ok, nothing fancy. Met all my chapstick expectations.
Blair M.
Blair M.
Love this stuff. It smells amazing. It goes on smooth and makes my lips feel really soft. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I have used a lot of the chapstick brands before and I absolutely love this one. I will definitely buy again.
Mae C.
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these chapstick of course I do loose them all the time but who doesn't these are very affordable smell so good and really help with dry lips
alyssa p.
alyssa p.
North Port
I mean, its chapstick soooooo there really isnt much to say about it other than it kept my lips... moist? yeah no that was regretful, its great for chapstick
Alesha N.
Alesha N.
The only reason I did not give this a five star is because I'm not normally a watermelon fan. I like this but it's probably my least favorite of all of them.