BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Chevaus D.
Lehi, UT
My favorite flavor of chapstick that I've tried. It tasted like watermelon candy which I love, and it was a super creamy feeling chapstick. I'd recommend this over most of the other flavors.
TJ T.
Made my lips so smooth. It also help my chapped lips and made them so soft. It also smells like a summer day which smells good. It has cute packing. I bought it at Walgreens it is so good for the price I got it for. I would buy it again it was worth my money.
destiny m.
i love it i use it every day ..and i always buy them in a bundle because i always end up losing one ...my fav one is cherry but i also like to use other ones like the watermelon and there very good very afordable n yes i would recommend others to use
Shab A.
Fantastic product for day time usage during spring, early fall and spring months of the year. It is a nice refreshing feel and at the same time keeps the lips moisturised.

However it fails for winter usage when lips get dry flaky and need extra care
Kyla S.
Conroe, TX
It's Chapstick brand! You can't go wrong there! It does the moisturizing job, gives me soft kissable lips and their flavors are always on point. What else could you ask for in a Chapstick?
Laney M.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazingly scented, and hydrating for an affordable price, and doesn't dry out your lips after using so much over time like other chap sticks do! Highly recommend !!
gracie e.
Yakima, WA
I like this chapstick it's really good it doesn't make me keep putting it on more and more after so long it keeps my lips really soft and I'd totally recommend it.
Brenda L.
Vail, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the flavor and like how it protects from wind and from sun. Just personal preference on brand. Prefer the cherry flavor because it also adds a little color.
Harmonie B.
Atlanta
I love this chapstick . It makes you have very soft lips and it doesn't leave a nasty tatse on your lips . It is very great to use . I recommend this chapstick .
Dayan J.
A sweet smelling chapstick, but doesn't keep the lips full of moisture very long in hot climates. Has a good taste when you lick your lips and over all is very easy to store in a pocket, purse, bag, etc.