BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Watermelon Splash

• A fruity and juicy treat for your summer-loving lips!

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 54 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
  • "I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips." in 23 reviews
Jaci L.
Lake Charles, LA
When I found the watermelon flavor and scent of chapstick I freaked. I love watermelon and it was a good exchange from cherry. My lips were moist and smelled so good. It was easy to glide on and lasted long. I would recommend this product to others who like fruity flavors.
Julie Y.
Fremont, OH
This one has a soft, smooth texture that softens up lips quite nicely! Chapstick’s formula has changed over the years and it much improved upon from years back! This is a nice way to prep lips for lipstick or just to keep my lips nice and smooth when the colder weather set it. I wish they would of keep it year around.
Kirsten B.
Morrisonville
this is just a basic chap stick it isn't bad at all but it just average. it truly gets the job done when it comes to moisturizing but its nothing that has me like "omg I need this now" I bought it at Walmart so its not hard to find at all and I would recommend this for someone just wanting a normal chap stick
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This chap stick is the best chap stick I've ever used. It makes your lips unchapped right when you put it on. I will always buy this product when I run out of it. A friend bought it for me and I am so thankful. This works wonders on your lips and feels and tastes amazing.
Kayla L.
Philadelphia, PA
In love with all things chapstick. The smell of this watermelon one is absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend it! I tend to lick my lips a lot and if I happen to lick them while this is on I get a pleasant taste instead of a plain waxy taste.
Raquel N.
Salt Lake City
    This is one of my favorite chap sticks ever invented😍They feel so nice and long lasting healthy juicy lips💓The packaging it secure and awesome. You can buy it anywhere because that's how good they are. I keep keep keep buying them because there awesome
Irene V.
Chicago,IL
I absolutely loved this chapstick! I am looking to find my second tube. It exceeded my expectations. It was very moisturizing and great scent. For the price I thing it's wonderful. I'll be purchasing again. I would recommend this  to others.
Daja M.
largo
I am severely ADDICTED to chapstick. It's actually terrible lol but watermelon is my favorite fruit and it's so light that the chapstick is easier to apply. Smell is amazing, and it goes on smoothly. I love it and recommend this flavor
Liz C.
This chapstick does wonders for my lips on the short term. I constantly use this and other flavors, but I love the watermelon flavor. It glides right on and lasts for hours. I find that my lips don't stay soft for very long, however, but for the short term it does its job.
katherine r.
I LOVE chapstick!! The summer flavors are the best! Cute packaging that goes well with the flavor. The smell goes great with the product name. Very easy to apply and makes your lips feels extra smooth. I will absolutely but again.