BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Danielle M.
It keeps my lips moisturized all day long. I will put it on once in the morning and I won't need to reapply anymore until the evening. It has a great smell/flavor. Chapstick has been my go to for years!!
Sheri D.
Knoxville
I love this stuff. Traditional Chap Stick is great, but I love the fun flavors. I have to have something on my lips at all times, and Chap Stick is my go to product when I don't want color on my lips.
Robin P.
I absolutely love this!! Watermelon is my all time favorite and of course you can't go wrong with chopstick brand. Awesome price and long lasting. I will buy again. I recommend this flavor and brand!!
Eve D.
Pasadena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips.
Kenya B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells really good, it helps from keeping my lips chap and also very small so I can keep up with it ! And some other chap sticks smell weird but this one smells great.
Jane A.
Spring, TX
It's not my favorite flavor. The classics actually are. However, it was very moisturizing. My 6 y/o ended up stealing it from me and put it in her tiny purse. Now, every time she see the new flavors...she wants to try them all.
Sheila S.
Nashville
I'm addicted to chap stick and wear it constantly. I was surprised by thr sweet smell and flavor of this chap stick. Lips stay moisturized longer than other brands I've tried. Highly recommend.
Shaalah L.
I bought it for fairly cheap at a local drug store. It was only about a dollar and it worked really well. There was good flavor and it really moisturized for a long time. I would, and have, recommended this product to people before and look forward to my future use.
Chevaus D.
Lehi, UT
My favorite flavor of chapstick that I've tried. It tasted like watermelon candy which I love, and it was a super creamy feeling chapstick. I'd recommend this over most of the other flavors.
Stephanie A.
I really love the smell and texture to this. Whenever it comes back i make sure to stock up on it to hold me through the rest of the year. It is not pasty like other chapsticks. It glides on.