BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
Nashville
I'm addicted to chap stick and wear it constantly. I was surprised by thr sweet smell and flavor of this chap stick. Lips stay moisturized longer than other brands I've tried. Highly recommend.
Joy P.
Joy P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought the sweet watermelon flavor in the I love summer collection and it is wonderful I have to get some more!! ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
Juliet A.
Juliet A.
It smells great and also keeps your lips moisterized . This product help me a lot with my cracked lips and now they are really smooth and i carry this every where i go
Chevaus D.
Chevaus D.
Lehi, UT
My favorite flavor of chapstick that I've tried. It tasted like watermelon candy which I love, and it was a super creamy feeling chapstick. I'd recommend this over most of the other flavors.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I really love the smell and texture to this. Whenever it comes back i make sure to stock up on it to hold me through the rest of the year. It is not pasty like other chapsticks. It glides on.
TJ T.
TJ T.
Made my lips so smooth. It also help my chapped lips and made them so soft. It also smells like a summer day which smells good. It has cute packing. I bought it at Walgreens it is so good for the price I got it for. I would buy it again it was worth my money.
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Conroe, TX
It's Chapstick brand! You can't go wrong there! It does the moisturizing job, gives me soft kissable lips and their flavors are always on point. What else could you ask for in a Chapstick?
Shab A.
Shab A.
Fantastic product for day time usage during spring, early fall and spring months of the year. It is a nice refreshing feel and at the same time keeps the lips moisturised.

However it fails for winter usage when lips get dry flaky and need extra care
destiny m.
destiny m.
i love it i use it every day ..and i always buy them in a bundle because i always end up losing one ...my fav one is cherry but i also like to use other ones like the watermelon and there very good very afordable n yes i would recommend others to use
Laney M.
Laney M.
Corp Christi, TX
Amazingly scented, and hydrating for an affordable price, and doesn't dry out your lips after using so much over time like other chap sticks do! Highly recommend !!