BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Kate P.
Kate P.
This product is one of the new editions to the normal Chapstick flavors. I was hoping I would like it as much as the fruit flavored lip balms I used as a child. However, maybe that flavor was best left in the past. This hydrated my lips but the flavor was just not what I want anymore.
Holly L.
Holly L.
katy
love the way it smells and makes my lips soo smooth!! Great product great value i definitely recommend this product! Lasts all day without having to constantly reapply.This definetly exceeded my expectations i would recommend this to everyone
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
How in love is the world with this smell?!
Love the smell such goodness and is my go to for non chapped lips all day long. Brought mine for the supermarket weekly and so handy!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
It keeps my lips moisturized all day long. I will put it on once in the morning and I won't need to reapply anymore until the evening. It has a great smell/flavor. Chapstick has been my go to for years!!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Leaves you lips feels moisturized and fresh. Smells great too. You can
buy it at your local Walmart or CVS. Used it a few times and would use
it again. Its your basic chap stick and was an alright product. I would
recommend it to others because its perfect for your budget.
Sheri D.
Sheri D.
Knoxville
I love this stuff. Traditional Chap Stick is great, but I love the fun flavors. I have to have something on my lips at all times, and Chap Stick is my go to product when I don't want color on my lips.
Robin P.
Robin P.
I absolutely love this!! Watermelon is my all time favorite and of course you can't go wrong with chopstick brand. Awesome price and long lasting. I will buy again. I recommend this flavor and brand!!
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Charlotte, NC
This smells really good, it helps from keeping my lips chap and also very small so I can keep up with it ! And some other chap sticks smell weird but this one smells great.
Jane A.
Jane A.
Spring, TX
It's not my favorite flavor. The classics actually are. However, it was very moisturizing. My 6 y/o ended up stealing it from me and put it in her tiny purse. Now, every time she see the new flavors...she wants to try them all.
Shaalah L.
Shaalah L.
I bought it for fairly cheap at a local drug store. It was only about a dollar and it worked really well. There was good flavor and it really moisturized for a long time. I would, and have, recommended this product to people before and look forward to my future use.