BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Elisa A.
Salinas
Product is really good. Lasts about 3-6 months depending on how many times a day or a week you use it. I use it everyday whenever i feel my lips getting dry. Sometimes i even apply it just because it is so good. You can never go wrong with having chapstick.
Emily A.
Frederick, MD
Love the watermelon splash! It stays on great, keeps my lips hydrated and tastes great. What more could you want? I would definitely recommend this to my girlfriends. Plus the cost is great and you can keep multiple in different purses for easy convenience!
Stacey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The chapstick brand is my number go to chapstick to buy. The watermelon smells great and works great as well. Doesn't leave your lips sticky or flakes. I wish they sold this year round!
Mary Ellen V.
Saint Louis , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell. Taste good on your lips. I could literally eat this stuff lol. But the lasting power is super short and i feel like this stuff makes my lips more chapped in the long run.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this and absolutey love it and left it in car and it melted left car smelling awesome but will ahve to buy another and keep in purse left lips smooth had smell and taste that was great.
Kelsey H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love any and all tropical flavors, so this one was a must. I usually purchase at walmart, in a 3 pack collection of tropical flavors. Very smooth, non-greasy and doesn't stain!
Holly L.
katy
love the way it smells and makes my lips soo smooth!! Great product great value i definitely recommend this product! Lasts all day without having to constantly reapply.This definetly exceeded my expectations i would recommend this to everyone
Kate P.
This product is one of the new editions to the normal Chapstick flavors. I was hoping I would like it as much as the fruit flavored lip balms I used as a child. However, maybe that flavor was best left in the past. This hydrated my lips but the flavor was just not what I want anymore.
Tyianna T.
I love the smell and flavor of this one. It also keeps my lips unchapped and smooth. My husband is also a big fan of this flavor. It always meets my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Danielle M.
It keeps my lips moisturized all day long. I will put it on once in the morning and I won't need to reapply anymore until the evening. It has a great smell/flavor. Chapstick has been my go to for years!!