Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Has a soft texture,The lips absorb it very well, do not feel at all sticky!And the most important thing, it hydrates the lips perfectly, does not remove skin, it's great! I highly recommend them! ♡ ♡ ♡
Sophia D.
Cypress, TX
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! Smells absolutely wonderful! Leaves your lips moisturized all day! Great value, not expensive at all. I've gone through about 5 of these water melon ones!! I had to stick up!
Sierra S.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this chopstick! It easy to use and easy to fit in my front pants pocket, you can get it anywhere even the gas station. I got it for my dry chapped lips and it definitely helped! I would buy this again and the other ones!
Jarintzi P.
Great for the price, also very convenient. Easy to store and they are always available near the checkout aisle of your local walmart. Love the scent variety and the packaging perfect to fit anywhere
Lyndsey W.
This chap stick is very smooth and smells and tastes great! Some lip products taste and smell awful so I really enjoy this. I grabbed this at my local department store would definitely buy again.
Ruqayya A.
Torrance, CA
The smell of this product is amazing! The texture is also lighter than it used to be, and it's a nice, cheap product that provides moisture as well as a great smell/flavor to go along with it!
Irene V.
This one is one of my favorites the scent is everything I love watermelon. The packaging its cute and Im always lokking for this besides the other ones just because the good smell that it has
Abby Y.
I love this product. It makes my lips feel soft and smooth. The smell and taste of the watermelon is delicious and appealing to all. I hope that more people decide to use this product! The packaging is also very appealing.
Kayla J.
Chapstick never lets me down. They're the only brand of lip balm that I'll buy. Always moisturizes my lips and doesn't leave them feeling greasy. I've been using them for several years now.
Kristina K.
Smells good . Does the job . Nice an soft. It does do exactly what I thought it would . I use watermelon chopsticks all the time. It's extremely easy to use . Twist and apply to lips. I would deff but this again and again