BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Watermelon Splash

• A fruity and juicy treat for your summer-loving lips!

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 54 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
  • "I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips." in 23 reviews
Larisa Q.
Lilburn, GA
I atually mousturizes my lips and also the smel is SOOOO good! I never leave the house without it! Everyone in my family carries one around sith them! Also the price is sp amazing
Juliet A.
It smells great and also keeps your lips moisterized . This product help me a lot with my cracked lips and now they are really smooth and i carry this every where i go
Denise T.
Pelahatchie, MS
Watermelon is my favorite! Wished I could get this year around! I am pretty much addicted to chapstick and this is long lasting. I would definitely keep buying this product.
gladys g.
If you love watermelon you will love this chapstick. The packaging is nice but the smell is better whem you are putting it on. You can also taste the flavornof watermelon.
Ariana L.
Sacramento, CA
This chapsticks are awesome and ideal for summer! They smell great and maintain your lips hydrated and healthy! ChapStick® Tropical Paradise Collection Lip Balm Variety Pack
Madison W.
Dothan, AL
Always a good thing to have handy in your bag throughout the day. The watermelon is the best but so hard to find. And I always seem to lose it before I've finished.
Yessica P.
The Best , I Love Their Formula Its So Soft And OMGGG The smell Its Fantastic, I brought it from walmart. i Was Just Looking Around And I Found It With The Most Cutest Packaging Ever!
Salem M.
I can never go wrong with one of these in my pocket!. I literally do two swipes across both lips and I'm good for about 4-6 hours. Definitely worth the buy, They were on sale at Walgreens for .89 last year in Spring- I bought 3 and I'm just now on my last one. It really stretches, BUT to every great thing there is a downfall. When I go without it for a long period of time. My lips seem to dry like raisins in the sun.
Amy N.
Madeline T.
miami
ChapStick is a classic and a must-have for me. I live in a hot dry area and I am constantly reaching for a lip moisturizer. I also wear lipstick quite often and I sometimes add a layer of ChapStick over it to get a little extra hydration! The flavor is light and not too overpowering. This is one item I always keep on me! (The author of this review received a free sample of this product.)