BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Smells good . Does the job . Nice an soft. It does do exactly what I thought it would . I use watermelon chopsticks all the time. It's extremely easy to use . Twist and apply to lips. I would deff but this again and again
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Chapstick never lets me down. They're the only brand of lip balm that I'll buy. Always moisturizes my lips and doesn't leave them feeling greasy. I've been using them for several years now.
Mary Ellen V.
Mary Ellen V.
Saint Louis , MO
I love the smell. Taste good on your lips. I could literally eat this stuff lol. But the lasting power is super short and i feel like this stuff makes my lips more chapped in the long run.
Elisa A.
Elisa A.
Salinas
Product is really good. Lasts about 3-6 months depending on how many times a day or a week you use it. I use it everyday whenever i feel my lips getting dry. Sometimes i even apply it just because it is so good. You can never go wrong with having chapstick.
Andrew U.
Andrew U.
This has to be one of my favorites for hydrating my lips while also protecting them. The flavor is genius and it doesn't leave a weird film on my lips like other chapstick have. The packaging is simple, but i mostly keep this stocked up in my makeup vanity.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Frederick, MD
Love the watermelon splash! It stays on great, keeps my lips hydrated and tastes great. What more could you want? I would definitely recommend this to my girlfriends. Plus the cost is great and you can keep multiple in different purses for easy convenience!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The chapstick brand is my number go to chapstick to buy. The watermelon smells great and works great as well. Doesn't leave your lips sticky or flakes. I wish they sold this year round!
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Altoona
Chapstick brand is the only chapstick I use! An I'm obsessed with chapstick!! It's long lasting an stays an the price is always nice as well I will always be a chapstick user! Cake batter watermelon! Love them all!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love any and all tropical flavors, so this one was a must. I usually purchase at walmart, in a 3 pack collection of tropical flavors. Very smooth, non-greasy and doesn't stain!
Tyianna T.
Tyianna T.
I love the smell and flavor of this one. It also keeps my lips unchapped and smooth. My husband is also a big fan of this flavor. It always meets my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.