My C.
Orlando, FL
This product isn't glossy on your lips but they can keep your lips very hydrated, the flavor and smell is absolutely amazing! I love the packaging cause you can see the design of the chopstick and the flavor!
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
I love this. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated when I'm Not wearing anything else. The scent is amazing especially for this time of the year. I always keep it in my purse. I will be repurchasing.
lauriana g.
i love "chapstick." it is a very cheap brand and i've literally bought every flavor that they've made. the packaging is simple, but cute! it is very easy to apply. i would definitely recommend this brand!
JoAnn L.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've always been a chapstick brand girl and I must say the watermelon chapstick is my favorite! I've bought it several times it's easy to use and feels great on my lips I definitely would recommend this
Manar Y.
I cannot leave the house without my chapstick, not only do I use it on a daily basis, but I have so many flavors! So far all have made me highly satisfied towards the texture and scent of each chapstick!
Jillian G.
Richmond, CA
Smells great, makes my lips moisturized throughout the whole day. It's very on the go, I can bring it anywhere I desire to and the price is affordable and accessible to almost every drugstore. I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend to anyone who loves watermelon!
Amber F.
Like other ChapStick products this one is a great moisturizer and the smell of it was very fruity. I would definitely recommend it for those who prefer a more candylike chapstick rather than natural scented ones.
Tiana D.
Brooklyn, NY
Give lips a smooth esssntial feeling don't creates cracked lips it helps keep lips hydrated and moist. I highly recommend this products for people who wants to keep they lips nice and hydrated
Michelle C.
Love this product definitely a repeat user for summer when I'm outside in the sun. Refreshing sent and rejuvenated feeling for my lips. Good price for amount of product and will definitely recommend.
Alison S.
I love this chap stick  it goes on smooth and last a very long time  on your lips. Great value and great price. I have dry cracked lips and my lips were healed in a week I love this brand.