BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Shelby H.
Love this stuff, it smells great! It also last a long time as well and is great to use over lipstick or just for chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It's a great price for how long it last.
My C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product isn't glossy on your lips but they can keep your lips very hydrated, the flavor and smell is absolutely amazing! I love the packaging cause you can see the design of the chopstick and the flavor!
Jennifer A.
mission viejo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it not only smells amazing, but it keeps your lips extremely soft throughout the entire day. It's very inexpensive and lasts a long time. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated when I'm Not wearing anything else. The scent is amazing especially for this time of the year. I always keep it in my purse. I will be repurchasing.
lauriana g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love "chapstick." it is a very cheap brand and i've literally bought every flavor that they've made. the packaging is simple, but cute! it is very easy to apply. i would definitely recommend this brand!
JoAnn L.
Rio Rancho, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been a chapstick brand girl and I must say the watermelon chapstick is my favorite! I've bought it several times it's easy to use and feels great on my lips I definitely would recommend this
Jillian G.
Richmond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, makes my lips moisturized throughout the whole day. It's very on the go, I can bring it anywhere I desire to and the price is affordable and accessible to almost every drugstore. I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend to anyone who loves watermelon!
Amber F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like other ChapStick products this one is a great moisturizer and the smell of it was very fruity. I would definitely recommend it for those who prefer a more candylike chapstick rather than natural scented ones.
Tiana D.
Brooklyn ,NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Give lips a smooth esssntial feeling don't creates cracked lips it helps keep lips hydrated and moist. I highly recommend this products for people who wants to keep they lips nice and hydrated
Alison S.
I love this chap stick  it goes on smooth and last a very long time  on your lips. Great value and great price. I have dry cracked lips and my lips were healed in a week I love this brand.