BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Jarintzi P.
Jarintzi P.
Houston , TX
Great for the price, also very convenient. Easy to store and they are always available near the checkout aisle of your local walmart. Love the scent variety and the packaging perfect to fit anywhere
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Corpus Christi
Love it. It does what any chapstick would do. It hydrates the lips and easy to use. It doesn't really matter if u get out of line cause anyone couldnt really tell. It is somewhat long lasting, has great flavor with a bit of a tint and I would most definitely buy again ❤
Myra S.
Myra S.
Pharr, TX
This product keeps my lips hydrated and looking plum. The smell is amazing. And I can take it anywhere and use it whenever I feel like my lips are looking kind of dull. It isn't to thick nor to thin. I would recommend it 100%.
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
Oswego
This chap stick is very smooth and smells and tastes great! Some lip products taste and smell awful so I really enjoy this. I grabbed this at my local department store would definitely buy again.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Terre Haute
I love this chopstick! It easy to use and easy to fit in my front pants pocket, you can get it anywhere even the gas station. I got it for my dry chapped lips and it definitely helped! I would buy this again and the other ones!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
N Charleston, SC
I've only ever trusted the chapstick brand! I've been using it since I was a child & ive never found anything to match up. I love the watermelon flavor because it reminds me of summertime ☺ I'd definitely recommend to others!
Ruqayya A.
Ruqayya A.
Torrance, CA
The smell of this product is amazing! The texture is also lighter than it used to be, and it's a nice, cheap product that provides moisture as well as a great smell/flavor to go along with it!
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
I love this product. It makes my lips feel soft and smooth. The smell and taste of the watermelon is delicious and appealing to all. I hope that more people decide to use this product! The packaging is also very appealing.
Irene V.
Irene V.
This one is one of my favorites the scent is everything I love watermelon. The packaging its cute and Im always lokking for this besides the other ones just because the good smell that it has
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Tried this and absolutey love it and left it in car and it melted left car smelling awesome but will ahve to buy another and keep in purse left lips smooth had smell and taste that was great.