BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Ramija A.
Ramija A.
Bellerose, NY
I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
I love this. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated when I'm Not wearing anything else. The scent is amazing especially for this time of the year. I always keep it in my purse. I will be repurchasing.
lauriana g.
lauriana g.
i love "chapstick." it is a very cheap brand and i've literally bought every flavor that they've made. the packaging is simple, but cute! it is very easy to apply. i would definitely recommend this brand!
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Richmond, CA
Smells great, makes my lips moisturized throughout the whole day. It's very on the go, I can bring it anywhere I desire to and the price is affordable and accessible to almost every drugstore. I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend to anyone who loves watermelon!
JoAnn L.
JoAnn L.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've always been a chapstick brand girl and I must say the watermelon chapstick is my favorite! I've bought it several times it's easy to use and feels great on my lips I definitely would recommend this
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Doral, FL
Has a soft texture,The lips absorb it very well, do not feel at all sticky!And the most important thing, it hydrates the lips perfectly, does not remove skin, it's great! I highly recommend them! ♡ ♡ ♡
Tiana D.
Tiana D.
Brooklyn ,NY
Give lips a smooth esssntial feeling don't creates cracked lips it helps keep lips hydrated and moist. I highly recommend this products for people who wants to keep they lips nice and hydrated
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Love this product definitely a repeat user for summer when I'm outside in the sun. Refreshing sent and rejuvenated feeling for my lips. Good price for amount of product and will definitely recommend.
Jarintzi P.
Jarintzi P.
Houston , TX
Great for the price, also very convenient. Easy to store and they are always available near the checkout aisle of your local walmart. Love the scent variety and the packaging perfect to fit anywhere
Alison S.
Alison S.
I love this chap stick  it goes on smooth and last a very long time  on your lips. Great value and great price. I have dry cracked lips and my lips were healed in a week I love this brand.