BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Jamie O.
Bowmansville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the chapstick brand! They are constantly coming out with flavors that are in season and smell great! I have dry lips constantly, and this product clears that right up and leaves your lips feeling great!
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this, feels so good, and smells great! Leaves my lips feelin so soft. Not like other brand that's don't really help. It is a bit long lasting. Not as much but still does the job. I bought it at target. And I would definitely buy it again whenever I get the chance.
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the seasonal watermelon chapstick. The taste is light and refreshing, the chapstick stays on decently and moisturizes nicely. A+ For this seasonal lip balm, will be stocking up to last past the summer!
Kelsi L.
Altoona
Chapstick brand is the only chapstick I use! An I'm obsessed with chapstick!! It's long lasting an stays an the price is always nice as well I will always be a chapstick user! Cake batter watermelon! Love them all!
Teegee55
Amazing scent and last forever. Still have about 3 handy for the occasional dry lip.
Even though the smell is great, it is easy to over apply which causes your lips to feel heavy.
I would buy anything chap releases
Becca M.
Bought this at walmart while checking out. Does leave your lips feeling smooth but the chopstick itself seems to be very soft causing it to fall apart easily. However it does have a nice scent, and as said does make your lips soft so would recommend.
Lauren A.
I will only use the brand chapstick when it comes to chapped lips. It stays on long and hydrates your lips summer or winter. It is packaged nice so you don't have to wonder if someone else has opened it before you.
Allie G.
W Melbourne , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this chapstick ! Has a great smell and it really moisturizes my lips! It is really easy to use and applies very smooth. Great packaging i can an carry it with me anywhere. I recommend this products to others!
Shelby H.
Love this stuff, it smells great! It also last a long time as well and is great to use over lipstick or just for chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It's a great price for how long it last.
Juliana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chapstick is the best summer product for your lips. It is really self explanatory to apply. I bought this at a local Walmart. It's a good value but the chopsticks can get as pricey as a drugstore lipstick.