Add a Photo

Salem M.
Salem M.
June 24, 2017, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
I can never go wrong with one of these in my pocket!. I literally do two swipes across both lips and I'm good for about 4-6 hours. Definitely worth the buy, They were on sale at Walgreens for .89 last year in Spring- I bought 3 and I'm just now on my last one. It really stretches, BUT to every great thing there is a downfall. When I go without it for a long period of time. My lips seem to dry like raisins in the sun.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Kennett Sq, PA
April 10, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
I can't live without my Chapstick.  It keeps my lips nice and moisturized without irritating them.  I usually use the Strawberry flavor but I love the Watermelon one also, as well as a few of the other seasonal flavors.  They have a great taste to them and work wonderfully.  Whether prepping my lips for lipstick or wearing by itself, I can't go wrong with Chapstick.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Mesick
June 22, 2017, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
Chapstick Watermelon Splash is probably one of my favorite formulations to date. This one has a soft, smooth texture that softens up lips quite nicely! Chapstick’s formula has changed over the years and it much improved upon from years back! This is a nice way to prep lips for lipstick or just to keep lips nice and smooth when the cooler weather sets it. And the taste is SO yummy!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
May 30, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
Okay I love anything that smells like watermelon and when I saw this at the checkout line I knew I had to buy it!! I love to use chapstick ask I'm putting on my face makeup. I have never had a problem with this brand and I love all the different scents. I got three of the watermelon ones! I keep one in the bathroom, bedroom and my purse!! I absolutely love it!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Vallejo, California
April 12, 2017, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
I really enjoy this product , not only because of the smell but also the convince. I buy these often from my local drugstore and they usually come in packs of 2 or four . I keep one of these in my purse no matter what because i tend to wear a lot of lipsticks and those can be very drying , i find that they work as great bases since they arent shiny
Aaliyah W.
Aaliyah W.
June 22, 2017, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
If you love the scent Watermelon, this is for you. Seriously, try it. For years I've been using ChapStick and it has been a staple for me. They are super inexpensive and just a must have. It's hydrating and smells delicious. Although, I must say that it isn't super long wearing, but it really isnt a big deal to have to reapply ever so often. Buy it.
Lillian K.
Lillian K.
Crumpler
June 18, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
This is a really good lip product because it smells great and it something that is easy to throw on your lips when they are really dry. I have been using ChapStick since I was a little girl. It a staple for many people and because it's such a staple you know that the products this company makes are going to work well.
Erika A.
Erika A.
Flat Lick
June 23, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
This chapstick is by far my favorite scent, anything strawberry im down and trust me ive been threw several tubes of this, and best thing is its not too pricey. What would make this product stand out more to people and expecially beauty gurus is maybe a little more unique tube, but i absolutly love will buy again.
Cleo T.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
April 24, 2017, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
Can't be disappointed. I have a lot of flavors of chapsticks and I leave a different one in each of my purses just in case. It's my favorite treatment for my lips, especially in the winter. Just put it and wait for the magic. Better than any other lip balm I have tried and the price is amazing. The watermelon flavor is good for people who like fruity and sweet smells.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
June 21, 2017, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
Watermelon is my favorite scent and fruit. I have watermelons gum, juice, fruit, and now chapstick. I have several of these in my house, car, purse, and I have recently discovered my girls have taken over a few of them as well. What can Insta we are a chapstick family who also happens to love watermelon.