BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's the same amount of moisture as a normal chapstick and has a very nice and more subtle smell and flavor. It's not overly sweet or like candy. I personally could only find it in a spring pack with a coconut and papaya one, which was a downside because I only like the watermelon one, but everyone loves chapstick so those became presents.
Kayla W.
Manti
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this was great! Although I do feel like I had to constantly apply this. It wore off, or absorbed into my lips quickly. I love chopsticks and haven't experienced having to reapply as often with other scents. Overall, it smells great and is fun for summertime!
Elle N.
Colorado Springs
chapstick does tend to feel a little waxy but it does a great job, got mine from target. The smell is kind of artificial but its a good artificial. The packaging was cute and bright. This one felt more waxy than other ones for some reason but it still worked well
Dacey H.
Kutztown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the watermelon flavor! Really think this brings out the summer taste right to my lips. I have always been a fan of pretty much any chapstick and this is no exception. Great value for the 4 pack, will definitely continue to buy during the season.
Daniella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so good.🍉 Leaves my lips hydrated and soft. Found at any drugstore, Walmart, Target, CVS pharmacy, etc. And obviously affordable. I would recommend this chapstick if you're gonna be outside for long periods of time and/or your skin/lips get dry or chapped.
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can buy this product from wall mart, target, cvs and any other drug or convenience store. Absolutely love the smell and consistency of this product. Highly recommend for my fellow watermelon lovers! Too bad i can never keep up with them :)
Alex T.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I have a stick of chapstik in my purse, my car, my bedside table, my work bag, and my locker at work. I love it because it creates a barrier which is perfect during dry times and when my lips start cracking even it gets cold
D L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a loyal fan of chapstick. It’s easy to use with one hand to open, apply, and close. The scent reminds me of watermelon jolly ranchers. It takes a while and I feel is decently hygienic because you can always cut off used end
Angel Z.
The smell of the watermelon chapstick is a great way to keep your lips moist and still be in summer gear! It did meet my expectations and it was just as easy to apply it. I bought it at a drug store up at the front counter. I'd recommend anyone who wants to stay in the summer vibes to use this!
Manar Y.
I cannot leave the house without my chapstick, not only do I use it on a daily basis, but I have so many flavors! So far all have made me highly satisfied towards the texture and scent of each chapstick!