BY CHAPSTICK #75 in Lip Care

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
I love this chap stick. The watermelon flavor is one of the best ones I own. It goes on your lips very smoothly and it does not leave your lips feeling sticky at all. I also love the color of the balm as well. It keeps my lips super hydrated making them smooth from cracked and chapped lips. Every time I use it my lips look even more healthier. I also use this as a base before I use my lipstick. It gives my lips the ultimate shine and smoothness I am forever looking for. I highly recommend this lip balm because it is affordable, easy to travel with, and works amazing !
Salem M.
Salem M.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
I can never go wrong with one of these in my pocket!. I literally do two swipes across both lips and I'm good for about 4-6 hours. Definitely worth the buy, They were on sale at Walgreens for .89 last year in Spring- I bought 3 and I'm just now on my last one. It really stretches, BUT to every great thing there is a downfall. When I go without it for a long period of time. My lips seem to dry like raisins in the sun.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
I can't live without my Chapstick.  It keeps my lips nice and moisturized without irritating them.  I usually use the Strawberry flavor but I love the Watermelon one also, as well as a few of the other seasonal flavors.  They have a great taste to them and work wonderfully.  Whether prepping my lips for lipstick or wearing by itself, I can't go wrong with Chapstick.
Madeline T.
Madeline T.
miami
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
ChapStick is a classic and a must-have for me. I live in a hot dry area and I am constantly reaching for a lip moisturizer. I also wear lipstick quite often and I sometimes add a layer of ChapStick over it to get a little extra hydration! The flavor is light and not too overpowering. This is one item I always keep on me! (The author of this review received a free sample of this product.)
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Mesick
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
Chapstick Watermelon Splash is probably one of my favorite formulations to date. This one has a soft, smooth texture that softens up lips quite nicely! Chapstick’s formula has changed over the years and it much improved upon from years back! This is a nice way to prep lips for lipstick or just to keep lips nice and smooth when the cooler weather sets it. And the taste is SO yummy!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
I love Chapsticks products. I always lean on buying the original non-scented one and I love it. Keeps my lips very hydrated and feeling smooth. Usually I load up during the winter time because that's when my lips are the worst. Super dry and cracking. Keep several Chapsticks in my purse. I'm in love with watermelon so I had to purchase it when I seen it at CVS for $1.99.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
Okay I love anything that smells like watermelon and when I saw this at the checkout line I knew I had to buy it!! I love to use chapstick ask I'm putting on my face makeup. I have never had a problem with this brand and I love all the different scents. I got three of the watermelon ones! I keep one in the bathroom, bedroom and my purse!! I absolutely love it!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Vallejo , CA
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
I really enjoy this product , not only because of the smell but also the convince. I buy these often from my local drugstore and they usually come in packs of 2 or four . I keep one of these in my purse no matter what because i tend to wear a lot of lipsticks and those can be very drying , i find that they work as great bases since they arent shiny
Aaliyah W.
Aaliyah W.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
If you love the scent Watermelon, this is for you. Seriously, try it. For years I've been using ChapStick and it has been a staple for me. They are super inexpensive and just a must have. It's hydrating and smells delicious. Although, I must say that it isn't super long wearing, but it really isnt a big deal to have to reapply ever so often. Buy it.
Ice C.
Ice C.
Stafford VA
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
I have uses rhis product and would not recommend it it looked very nice in the packaging and very well packaged but it only last for a short period of time and still during that time left my lips very dry i would not buy this product again but it did leave a little tint so maybe the product is for people with less chaped lips that would also like a little pigment overall the product was just not for me