BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Sugar Cookie is back

• An oh-so-sweet treat, perfect for stocking stuffers and fun gifts for friends, teachers, co-workers and family

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2,
Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Flavor,
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate,
Triacetin, Saccharin

• Does this chapstick work well on super chapped lips? 2 Answers
  • Does this chapstick help heal lips too? Or is it more of ...2 Answers
  • Does this work well??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
This chapstick is just okay. It was only a dollar, and it smells really nice. However, it feels incredibly waxy and almost sticky. It burns my lips especially when they are chapped (which is the entire point of the product, so I am truly confused about that?) I grabbed this at the store for my 6 year old to use because he also gets very chapped lips during the winter months and it made his lips burn as well. Also, I don't find it very moisturizing. Normally I only have to apply a lip balm once or twice per day. With this I am constantly reapplying and my lips aren't any softer afterward. Overall, it was alright for the price but definitely not my favorite. I don't think I'll purchase again, but I'll use up what is left of the tube.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
The limited edition scented Chapsticks are a weakness of mine, though Chapstick isn't my go-to lip balm when it comes to lip repair and care. The Sugar Cookie one is my favorite one this year. It's super sweet with notes of sugar and vanilla

If you're looking for long term chapped lip relief, I'm not too sure you'll find it with this lip balm. However, if you're a huge makeup junkie I am and you wear waxy lip liners, matte lip bullets (think MAC Cosmetics), and liquid lipsticks often, then this is really good product to keep at hand.

Have you ever seen a "lip(stick) primer" before? It's pretty much a product that coats your lips in a waxy residue that you're paying way too much for. This does the same thing, smells/tastes better, and costs $1 at pretty much any place you can purchase Chapstick.

I'm not sure how long these limited edition releases run, but I would definitely recommend grabbing this to help prep and prepare your lips with the sweet scent of sugar cookies and bliss.
Chyanne E.
My absolute FAVORITE! Smells just like a sugar cookie and even tastes sweet! When I smell it throughout the day it makes me a little happy inside. I also recommend the cake batter one! Both smell sweet and just like their designated flavors! I got both of these chapsticks at Walmart. Highly recommend!
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I bought the two pack of this product, which came in a decorative tin (just large enough to contain the two chap sticks).  The can is convenient because it does make the product easier to find in my bag.  The product itself is very effective.  It works very well.  My lips have chapped this winter and I have been using this product often.  If my lips are burning, this chap stick alleviates the pain immediately.  It has a very sugary, sweet smell to it, so I think the sugar cookie name is fitting.  The smell definitely reminds you of that.  I would recommend it and will buy again.
Johana R.
Lindenwold, NJ
I’ve never been a big fan of this brand but one day I came to school with very chapped lips and my teacher (coincidentally) had bought an extra chapstick and gave me it. It smelled nice but I’m not a fan of sweet smells. I’m not sure how much it costs (my teacher bought it) but as I’ve seen in store theyre usually like $2. My lips felt weird when I put it on it just felt like a layer chapstick, I didn’t really feel any moisture but it did ‘un-chap’ my lips. If you really need lip balm and there isn’t anything else then I’d say go for it and buy this product.
Kaitlin M.
Granite City
I absolutely love this!! I carry it where ever I go. My lips have always been dry ever since I had gotten braces, and now that my braces are off you'd think it would go away. But it hasn't, I wish this wasn't limited edition, because it is my favorite.
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is my favorite chapstick scent of this brand! I love it even more because I can’t eat sugar cookies so having this gives me the satisfaction I need! The smell isn’t over powering like some food flavored things are. When this is out I recommend it!
Jennifer F.
Denham Springs, LA
Typical Chapstick with typical Chapstick performance, only in a limited addition/holiday flavor/scent. Not bad, not great; just MEH. Bought solely due to finding it on clearance for $0.84 & it has lived up to its price point.
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
I love this chapstick. I use it everyday. It is nicely packaged and easy to find in a store. It is super easy to apply and use. It is clear so you don’t have to worry about staying exactly in the lip line. It doesn’t irritate my lips. Has a nice smell. Found at target.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My second favorite seasonal chapstick, just behind candy cane. Good scent and good price, found it at the local Walmart. Leaves my lips feeling soft and the size makes It easy to carry in either my pocket or purse.
Mo H.
Is the flavor of this weird ? I've tried multiple sweet flavors of this brand and I still can't get used to the oddness of the flavor.
Kylee L.
Is this still available in stores? If so, where did you get it?
Kathryn H.
Does this taste like vanilla?
Sheila T.
Reading, PA
Does this smell good, and does it dry out your lips?
Renee M.