ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors  Strawberry Ice Pop uploaded by kelsie 🌸.ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors  Strawberry Ice Pop uploaded by Eva-Marie M.
ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors  Strawberry Ice Pop

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Strawberry Ice Pop

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• NEW Limited Edition ChapStick® Strawberry Ice Pop

• A deliciously cool and refreshing flavor that lips will love berry much!

• Complete your I ❤ Summer Collection with this new flavor today!

petrolatum, paraffin, mineral oil, octyldodecanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, arachidyl propionate, phenyl trimethicone, beeswax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, triacetin, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, isopropyl myristate, cetyl alcohol, alcohol, benzyl benzoate, flavor, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, red 40 lake, saccharin, lecithin (soy)

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors  Strawberry Ice Pop
ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Strawberry Ice Pop
Sarah C.
Vicksburg
This product smells very good and feels very smooth on your lips, however I like EOS better because this product I feel like I have to reapply every 30 minutes. However, it does work and I would recommend it.
Valerie W.
Muskegon, MI
Smells and tastes great while still working well. My husband hates lip gloss kisses but loves chapstick kisses!
kelsie 🌸.
Clarksville
I love the smell of this! It also works very well and it makes my lips feel hydrated.
Danielle M.
West Valley City
Love the smell and texture. The product goes on really smooth. Smells so yummy. Great smell for summer vibes.
Eva-Marie M.
brooksville
I have this flavor right now & it’s absolutely fantastic! Smells great , very gentle at gliding on . Very effective leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft , definitely would buy it again ! Love the flavor :)
Jordan p.
This smells fantastic & very creative on the name! I would to try other favors to put on lips to get moisturized.
Allison W.
Sad that this product is discontinued . It's just like all the other ones to this only it does have a scent but it isn't too strong. Moisturizes nicely on the lips .
Ion A.
Romania, Bucharest
First time I tried it was from a DM store, the smell and the texture were amazing, the price is right. And oh my...the taste!