ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors  Strawberry Ice Pop uploaded by kelsie 🌸.ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors  Strawberry Ice Pop uploaded by Eva-Marie M.

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Strawberry Ice Pop

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• NEW Limited Edition ChapStick® Strawberry Ice Pop

• A deliciously cool and refreshing flavor that lips will love berry much!

• Complete your I ❤ Summer Collection with this new flavor today!

petrolatum, paraffin, mineral oil, octyldodecanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, arachidyl propionate, phenyl trimethicone, beeswax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, triacetin, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, isopropyl myristate, cetyl alcohol, alcohol, benzyl benzoate, flavor, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, red 40 lake, saccharin, lecithin (soy)

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Strawberry Ice Pop
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This chapstick is pretty decent. It tastes like strawberries on a summer day. It’s true to flavor and it’s smooth to apply. It’s cheap and works well as a stocking stuffer. I love all of the chapstick brand flavors.
Sarah C.
Vicksburg
This product smells very good and feels very smooth on your lips, however I like EOS better because this product I feel like I have to reapply every 30 minutes. However, it does work and I would recommend it.
Eva-Marie M.
brooksville
I have this flavor right now & it’s absolutely fantastic! Smells great , very gentle at gliding on . Very effective leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft , definitely would buy it again ! Love the flavor :)
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product at my local Walmart and I was so impressed by it. It smells and taste delicious. It is a reasonable price as well and I would recommend to my friends and family.
Amy C.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Awesome scent! Left my lips feeling soft and hydrated for a good amount of time. Didn’t feel like I needed to be constantly reapplying
claire o.
lansdale
Purchased at: Walgreens
I LOVE THIS!!!! i put it on every morning when i wake up and very night before i go to bed!!! it’s so good and it smells yummy
Jordan p.
This smells fantastic & very creative on the name! I would to try other favors to put on lips to get moisturized.
Valerie W.
Muskegon, MI
Smells and tastes great while still working well. My husband hates lip gloss kisses but loves chapstick kisses!
Danielle M.
West Valley City
Love the smell and texture. The product goes on really smooth. Smells so yummy. Great smell for summer vibes.
🌻whitney🌻 w.
Covington
It’s really good, it makes you feel summery and it makes your lips soft, and it tastes good