ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Pink Lemonade uploaded by Gretchen R.ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Pink Lemonade uploaded by Alexia🌸 M.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Pink Lemonade

• A sweet and tangy flavor that lips will want to dive into!

petrolatum, paraffin, mineral oil, octyldodecanol, flavor, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, arachidyl propionate, phenyl trimethicone, beeswax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, isopropyl myristate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, triacetin, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated vegetable oil, saccharin, titanium dioxide, red 27 lake, lecithin (soy), yellow 5 lake

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Pink Lemonade
  • "I love this Chapstick! It smells so good and it works for people with chapped lips. I got this in a pack with 2 other kinds that are really good as well! I totally recommend!" in 48 reviews
  • "Very good product. Its hydrating and its a product that you can bring with you everywhere. Its very easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone that deals with dry lips. The packaging is fun and gives a cool summer vibe. I would personally repurchase this product again." in 33 reviews
  • "If you love the smell of pink lemonade you will absolutely love this ! This products help keep your lips well hydrated . The packaging is perfect and works great. Very easy to apply and so east to find in your purse. I would totally recommend this to anyone wanting to try it out " in 26 reviews
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
This pink lemonade chapstick was a pretty average chapstick to me. It definitely gets the job done, and smells amazing. It tastes pretty nice too. It’s tempting not to just bite a chunk of it off and eat it (haha just me being weird). I definitely would be repurchasing this product. The packaging is cute and it smells just like pink lemonade mix.
「Estefani」 R.
Cedar Park , TX
I bought the pack of three and I tried this one first. Like many of the other chapsticks it apples very smooth and although the flavor is subtle it definitely tastes likes lemonade. It would probably buy it again next summer when these chapstick flavors are available again.
Emily A.
The smell of this chapstick is amazing! It captures the essence of summer and being a teacher I️ will apply it throughout the school day even in the winter to bring me back to the good times lol. I️ have tried different lip products, drugstore and high-end, and have always come back to this gem. Get it and you won’t regret it! 🍋💗
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite variations of ChapStick! It has such a fun, yummy, summery smell but isn't overpowering either. It works just as well as others in the ChapStick lineup and keeps my lips moisturized and soft. I would definitely recommend and I would for sure buy again for myself.
soph 🖤.
I love this product! It was super moisturizing and it was super delicious smelling. It was the most moisturizing Chapstick I've probably ever used and was super affordable. I would definitely buy it again!
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Its a good basic chopstick that gets the job done. It's cheap and smells good. It definitely offers instant relief for chapped lips but I find that it wears off a little easily.
Nichole S.
I love the ChapStick brand because it is effective. Other lip balms can leave your lips dry after awhile to where you have to constantly keep reapplying. ChapStick keeps your lips moisturized for long periods of time in all conditions. Their flavors are equally great. This lemonade flavor mimicked actual lemonade and is very pleasant smelling on your lips. Just don't put it on when you are thirsty because you will be craving lemonade all day with moisturized lips. 👍
Julianne S.
Cape Coral, FL
This chapstick smells absolutely wonderful! It has a hint of a pink lemonade smell, not very overpowering. It does have waxy residue, but the feeling doesnt stay too long. However, after a few days of applications, I noticed a trend that after each application my lips felt moisturized and soft. It really did help with my dry areas this winter! [product:chapstick-pink-lemonade-lip-care-0.15-oz.-stick]
Kathryn K.
I tried this Chapstick pink lemonade flavored lip balm. The packaging is really cute, and it’s easy to open. The only flaw I saw was that it didn’t help with chapped lips. It provided some more comfort, but it wasn’t helpful with repairing them. I wouldn’t recommend this to a friend unless they had unchained lips. It did smell nice, though! ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Pink Lemonade
I got this product at my local walmart. It was a good price and i was excited for this flavor because i usually get the normal chapstick ones. However i have really dry lips and when applying this chapstick it stung my lips and kind of burned. If you have dry lips i dont think you should buy this product but it did work on my sister who has normal lips and she quite liked it.