BY CHAPSTICK #72 in Lip Care

Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
This Chap Stick smells and tastes so great! I literally carry chap-stick with me everywhere, in all my purses, my work bag, my school backpack and my car. My only issue is that this product contains alcohol which initially doesn't cause a drying feeling but over time does cause my lips to feel more dry than they should feel after using a product for dry lips. But then again, if their product actually cured dry lips then they would be losing a lot of customers.
Dani V.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
Probably my favorite Chapstick flavor!
I used to prefer Sugar Cookie, but this Mango tastes fantastic.
And it's not over the top which is so important when it comes to chapstick.
It makes my lips so soft as well, which obviously is the purpose.
I'm excited to try the coconut flavor!
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Ankeny
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
This Chapstick is definitely a staple in my makeup routine and should be yours too! It's a great product to refresh and hydrate your lips. Its very easy to apply, and is at such a low price. It's great quality, and these chapsticks come in many different flavors. The mango is really fun and sweet, but you can never go wrong with their classic flavors as well!
Ellana R.
Ellana R.
San Andreas, CA
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
I have used Chapstick brands for as long as I can remember. I started using them when I was a kid and I only used the regular protection. Then when i  got older,I began expanding to different flavors. Cherry  is by far,my favorite. I then came across Mango Sunrise and I love it!!! Aside from wanting to eat it,i enjoy the very scent and smoothness on my lips.
Dezz P.
Dezz P.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
I love the smell of this product it literally smells like mango pure. The price point is insane 2 dollars you can't got wrong. The chopstick did its job as far as lasting power not that long but definitely worth the 2 dollars. The chopstick is not shiny at all either has a matte dewy finish. So definitely would recommend for men and women.
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
I love mango scented/flavored everything that goes for body spray, lip balm, hand soap, ect. so when I saw a lip balm that was mango and just so happened to be by chapstick brand I immediately purchased this item because the smell was amazing and I just love the chapstick brand their formula is so soothing to the lip and moisturizing.
Calico C.
Calico C.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
I bought this at the checkout section of Walmart, and in the winter my lips get chapped, and this actually helped. The packaging was really nice looking and smooth. It lasted long, even though it was just a small package. I would buy this again, just because I normally use the brand, this really helped my lips, and I love mangos.
Payton R.
Payton R.
Stockbridge, WI
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
I'm obsessed with Chapstick's seasonal flavors (and basically any other flavor they create). I got a pack of 3 with coconut, key lime, and this mango sunrise and the mango was my favorite by far. It's got a really true mango smell, and it tastes nice but not so nice that you lick it all off. It also keeps lips nice and soft/moisturized because it has the same type of formula that original chapstick has. Plus as always it's a really good value.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
I'm going to be kind of cliche when it comes to this review but ChapStick is the number one chapstick brand out there. I like this specific kind because my favorite smell and flavor is mango, so when I came across this during the checkout line, I was definitely interested. Not too overpowering, and it does the trick!
Angie 🌺.
Angie 🌺.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
This chapstick is amazing. I love the packaging. It met my expectations. This lasts along time and the flavor isn't overpowering. I bought this at Walmart and really easy to apply. It's easy to purchase. I would recommend this to anyone. The moisture lasts almost 2 hours. If you don't eat it away because it's delicious.