BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
  • "I love this product! It makes my lips so soft and it's easy to apply! I love the smell too!" in 36 reviews
  • "smells so good! and very moisturizing ! Affordable and pocket friendly I always apply this on my lips before any lipstick for a smoother feel and moisture, t does an amazing job at keeping my lipstick on for hours. definitely a must have! I recommend" in 34 reviews
  • "Love this brand for my chapped lips. The scent was delicious. I keep a tube in my purse, in my room, and in my desk" in 33 reviews
  • "Love this brand for my chapped lips. The scent was delicious. I keep a tube in my purse, in my room, and in my desk" in 30 reviews
Becca T.
Dover , PA
This is the best chapstick flavor there is. It stays on the lips forever and actually helps to soften them. I got mine at five below so it was pretty cheap, I’m not sure how much in comparison to target or Walmart.
Erica C.
This is one of my favorite chapsticks ever! You don't need to constantly apply the product to maintain moisture. During the summer I don't put on much. Winter this is what saves my lips. For the price I always buy at least 3 because they are only seasonal. I always have at least one in my car, on my vanity and my purse. I love anything mango flavored.
Itzel G.
Spring , TX
Bought this chapstick at HEB before checking out along with a coconut one and so far they have been pretty good! I wish it would smell a little more like mango, but other than that it is really nice and leaves my lips moisturized. Would buy again!
Mylee B.
This product is nice it did not smell the best but it got the gob done this was my first time using this product I bought this at Walmart for $1.00 it was a good price it I thought this product would be better I would recumed this prouduct to others for your lips being chapped
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
I LOVE this “flavor” of Chapstick! I’m such a mango fan and I must say I squealed like a fan girl when I found this little gem. Tastes and smells so nice! Affordable price, I purchased this at Walmart when it was in season (Summer).
Tingting C.
Mckinney, TX
Awesome chapstick! I love the flavor. I am very sensitive toward scents that are too strong but this is just neutral enough that it doesn't get old. I buy definitely buy again and again! Great formula!
Emily L.
Searcy, AR
I love the smell of this chapstick! But not only did I like the smell I love that it's Chapstick brand so it's only like a dollar! I love all the chapstick brand chapsticks and I would try them all!
aida i.
Great flavor, original moisturizing formula, for dry, chap lips, smells terrific, i highly recommend it for people that are looking for a chapstick with a little fruity twist
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love this one! It smells amazing and makes my lips so smooth it lasts quite awhile as well! It is cheap and affordable for anyone who wants their lips smooth.
Amber S.
Affton
I'm pretty much a chapstick hoarder, any new flavors that Chapstick comes out with I buy. ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise is my fav of the tropical flavors.