BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Mango Sunrise

• A sweet and tangy treat your lips won't be able to resist

petrolatum, paraffin, mineral oil, octyldodecanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, flavor, phenyl trimethicone, arachidyl propionate, beeswax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, isopropyl myristate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated vegetable oil, saccharin, yellow 10 lake, titanium dioxide, yellow 6 lake, lecithin (soy), blue 1 lake

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
  • "I love this product! It makes my lips so soft and it's easy to apply! I love the smell too!" in 38 reviews
  • "smells so good! and very moisturizing ! Affordable and pocket friendly I always apply this on my lips before any lipstick for a smoother feel and moisture, t does an amazing job at keeping my lipstick on for hours. definitely a must have! I recommend" in 34 reviews
  • "Love this brand for my chapped lips. The scent was delicious. I keep a tube in my purse, in my room, and in my desk" in 34 reviews
Melissa L.
I have three of these. One in my purse, one in my desk at work, and one by my bed. Very affordable and super easy to pick up at the checkout when buying groceries. I love the smell of this and it keeps my lips protected & hydrated. It feels thick on my lips so when I’m super dry in the winter I know I can use this to bring my lips back to life.
Lindsey M.
This is one of my favorites right now! I love the mango, it smells nice and helps the lips. I like this lip balm, I apply it every morning after washing and moisturing my face. I like using chapstick because they have so many scents/flavors and they do help the lips. They are not the best but they are nice for a little moisture to the lips. The packaging is easy to open.
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
I LOVE this “flavor” of Chapstick! I’m such a mango fan and I must say I squealed like a fan girl when I found this little gem. Tastes and smells so nice! Affordable price, I purchased this at Walmart when it was in season (Summer).
Jocelyn B.
East Windsor , NJ
I’m actually using this flavor right now! I absolutely love Chapstick, especially the limited editions. This specific one has an orange color to it but doesn’t tint my lips, which I like. It smells like a fresh fruity mango and leaves my lips feeling so smooth.
Becca T.
Dover, PA
This is the best chapstick flavor there is. It stays on the lips forever and actually helps to soften them. I got mine at five below so it was pretty cheap, I’m not sure how much in comparison to target or Walmart.
Lesleigh D.
This product is great for Summer when your lips don't get too dry. If your lips are severely chapped it won't alleviate the dryness, but I use it all the time just to prevent chapped lips. I bought it at Walmart, but you can buy it at any drug store.
Samantha L.
This Chap Stick smells and tastes so great! I literally carry chap-stick with me everywhere, in all my purses, my work bag, my school backpack and my car. My only issue is that this product contains alcohol which initially doesn't cause a drying feeling but over time does cause my lips to feel more dry than they should feel after using a product for dry lips. But then again, if their product actually cured dry lips then they would be losing a lot of customers.
Ellana R.
San Andreas, CA
I have used Chapstick brands for as long as I can remember. I started using them when I was a kid and I only used the regular protection. Then when i  got older,I began expanding to different flavors. Cherry  is by far,my favorite. I then came across Mango Sunrise and I love it!!! Aside from wanting to eat it,i enjoy the very scent and smoothness on my lips.
Erica C.
This is one of my favorite chapsticks ever! You don't need to constantly apply the product to maintain moisture. During the summer I don't put on much. Winter this is what saves my lips. For the price I always buy at least 3 because they are only seasonal. I always have at least one in my car, on my vanity and my purse. I love anything mango flavored.
Jasmine L.
I'm actually using this product right now. I tend to never use any type of chapstick because I have the tendency to lick my lips a lot, and go about my day. And of course my mother said that, that was bad for my lips so she recommended this brand. It actually help especially during the winter time for me. And it smells great too, so that's a bonus😅