BY CHAPSTICK

Autumn S.
Highland
I LOVE this “flavor” of Chapstick! I’m such a mango fan and I must say I squealed like a fan girl when I found this little gem. Tastes and smells so nice! Affordable price, I purchased this at Walmart when it was in season (Summer).
Itzel G.
Spring, TX
Bought this chapstick at HEB before checking out along with a coconut one and so far they have been pretty good! I wish it would smell a little more like mango, but other than that it is really nice and leaves my lips moisturized. Would buy again!
Mylee B.
This product is nice it did not smell the best but it got the gob done this was my first time using this product I bought this at Walmart for $1.00 it was a good price it I thought this product would be better I would recumed this prouduct to others for your lips being chapped
Tingting C.
Mckinney, TX
Awesome chapstick! I love the flavor. I am very sensitive toward scents that are too strong but this is just neutral enough that it doesn't get old. I buy definitely buy again and again! Great formula!
Emily L.
Searcy, AR
I love the smell of this chapstick! But not only did I like the smell I love that it's Chapstick brand so it's only like a dollar! I love all the chapstick brand chapsticks and I would try them all!
Reagan D.
Odessa, TX
This was my go to chapstick! The smell is amazing and the packaging is super cute. It moisturized my lips for hours and didn’t chap them more that other chapsticks do. I would definitely buy again.
aida i.
Great flavor, original moisturizing formula, for dry, chap lips, smells terrific, i highly recommend it for people that are looking for a chapstick with a little fruity twist
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love this one! It smells amazing and makes my lips so smooth it lasts quite awhile as well! It is cheap and affordable for anyone who wants their lips smooth.
Amber S.
Affton
I'm pretty much a chapstick hoarder, any new flavors that Chapstick comes out with I buy. ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise is my fav of the tropical flavors.
Audrey W.
Conklin
Great flavor and Chapstick has always worked on my chapped lips really well. Doesn't leave a thick coating and doesn't make my lips peel like competing brands do.