Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Dani V.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
April 13, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
Probably my favorite Chapstick flavor!
I used to prefer Sugar Cookie, but this Mango tastes fantastic.
And it's not over the top which is so important when it comes to chapstick.
It makes my lips so soft as well, which obviously is the purpose.
I'm excited to try the coconut flavor!
Angie 🌺.
Angie 🌺.
June 24, 2017, 2:25 a.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
This chapstick is amazing. I love the packaging. It met my expectations. This lasts along time and the flavor isn't overpowering. I bought this at Walmart and really easy to apply. It's easy to purchase. I would recommend this to anyone. The moisture lasts almost 2 hours. If you don't eat it away because it's delicious.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert
June 25, 2017, 10:20 a.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
I'm going to be kind of cliche when it comes to this review but ChapStick is the number one chapstick brand out there. I like this specific kind because my favorite smell and flavor is mango, so when I came across this during the checkout line, I was definitely interested. Not too overpowering, and it does the trick!
Anna G.
Anna G.
Rexburg
May 22, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
Chapstick is my life!!!! This mango chapstick is the yummiest! It provides the perfect amount of moisturizer for my lips and smells so good! My husband loves when I have it on! Using this chapstick consistently has made my lips so smooth and moist! I have tried other brands of lip balm, but nothing beats Chapstick!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Terre Haute, IN
April 2, 2017, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
I love the flavor of mango, so this was an quick and easy purchase decision. The only complaint I have is with the canister itself. It seems like every single canister of mango chapstick has a flaw i.e. the spire in the center gets stuck and chapstick can't go up or down. Other than that, I love the product!
Shelby E.
Shelby E.
Ashland, VA
April 4, 2017, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
Chapstick in and of itself is one of the best lip balm brands because it hydrates and keeps my lips healthy. I have used Chapstick for most of my life and was excited when I saw that it came in a tropical mango version. I would definitely buy this product again because it was both useful and affordable.
Elise T.
Elise T.
June 22, 2017, 10:47 a.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
This product smells amazing! It is a very tropical scent. This is very moisturizing and feel nice on the lips. I bought this from cvs and use it almost everyday. This did meet my expectations except one thing, when it gets in your mouth it doesn't taste very good but all in all this was a great buy
Christina H.
Christina H.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
June 21, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
Like all Chapstick products, this lip balm really does the trick when your lips are feeling a little chapped! The product quality is great for the price, and the flavor is nice but can also come across as a little strong if applied to heavily. Overall, I would definitely recommend Chapstick to a friend!
Heather G.
Heather G.
May 12, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
One of my favorite Chapstick flavors is "cookie batter." It comes out around Christmas time usually. I keep a tube in my purse, in my car, and one at home. It is my absolute favorite. Keeps my lips smooth and soft all winter long.  I would definitely recommend Chapstick brand.
HeLena P.
HeLena P.
Gaithersburg
June 25, 2017, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: ChapStick Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
Really good chap sticks it make my lips go soft and looking natural I would really recommend this product for people that have their lips dry and without color. It have a good smells of mango that but want to eat it but wait not it is not to eat it is to make you look Beatyfull.