BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Limited edition ChapStick® Key Lime

• A citrus blast that will take your lips to paradise

petrolatum, paraffin, mineral oil, octyldodecanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, flavor, arachidyl propionate, phenyl trimethicone, beeswax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, isopropyl myristate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated vegetable oil, triacetin, titanium dioxide, saccharin, yellow 10 lake, BHT, lecithin (soy), blue 1 lake

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Key Lime
  • "Feels good on your lips and tastes like a key lime. I haven't had a problem with chapped lips since ice been using it." in 83 reviews
  • "My all time favorite chapstick! This is super moisturizing and it smells so good!" in 51 reviews
  • "This chapstick leaves my lips feeling so soft. I love the smell of this chapstick because it reminds me of eating key lime pie, without the calories! " in 33 reviews
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
I was really excited when I found this in my local store - it sounded like such a fun color! The scent is pleasant, and it does not have a nasty taste. My favorite part of the entire product is the fun lime shade of the chapstick itself. It's always fun to see the different colors they achieve. The formula felt the same to me, and I always felt hydrated and ready to go.
Crystal S.
Reading, PA
My go to is chapstick vanilla mint.. sadly it's discontinued 😔 so until I start my own line of natural products, I'll stick with chapstick brand.. I got the key lime as part of a three pack with two other flavors.. at first I was like not thrilled, but when I used it, it was nice. Has a nice but not overpowering r sweet smell. And it's just like chapstick brand to just bring love to my lips. I talk alot so I'm a 365 day a year user of chapstick, and I must say that I love the key lime and how it softens up my pucker 💋
Angelica V.
Chapstick is one of the best products out there we have tried this one for years and now works wonderfully on her lips if they are chapped if we have a cold sore if it’s winter if it’s summer you name it Chapstick is the best for your lips and the cherry one is the best smell even if you just want to pick her up and give a kiss it’s excellent for everyone my daughter uses it to. You can find it in any grocery store and it’s a very affordable.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
I love the scent of chapstick but I cannot say that they actually work to keep your lips soft. It does not work on my lips but it does work short term. And to help prevent wind burn on the edges of your lips.
Rebecca F.
This flavor smells strong and good. It’s citrusy without being too much. Overall I think it’s refreshing and pleasant especially in summer. The texture seems the same as most other chapsticks, so it’s good.
asiadoll 🤷.
Cleveland
Definitely a great price for the 2 chapsticks! The smell is fantastic and the texture is amazing. I always keep 1 in my car and one in my purse for whenever im mobile, I recommend it to my friends and co-workers a lot when they ask for chapstick, a bonus is if someone does ask for chapstick you can always give the second tube to a friend and let them enjoy the amazing soft feeling as well
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
I use lip balm constantly. I’ve always used cherry because it’s tried and true. I love everything lime!! This has a nice scent but for some reason I find myself reapplying it more often than other lip balms, even in the Chapstick family. I also noticed a patch of really dry skin on my upper lip and the only thing I’ve used out of the norm is this product so maybe it’s a different formula. Just the same, I’ll continue with Chapstick products but maybe not this flavor.
Sam😜❤️ H.
Bismarck, ND
Worked well for my old weather. Living in North Dakota it's important for us to have chopstick around cause this cold weather can be hell on our lips, especially for my daughter.
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
Chapstick has always been my go to for a lip moisturizer! It is long lasting but I have a habit of putting it on often as it is quick and easy to apply! You don’t even need a mirror! I always buy chapstick brand....my favorite is the peppermint flavor! I would be extremely happy if they made that year round!
sophie F.
Minneapolis
Love chapstick! It's definitely my go to lip moisturizer. I like to try the different flavors, but I always come back to the key lime, or the green apple. Green apple is definitely my favorite, but the lime is a close second. It's super cheap, and you can find it anywhere. Would definitely recommend.