BY CHAPSTICK #17 in Lip Care

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Candy Cane is back

• The fresh, minty Candy Cane flavor is great for stocking stuffers and fun gifts for friends, teachers, co-workers and family

• Click "Find Now" to locate a store near you to pick up this must-have limited edition flavor

petrolatum, paraffin, mineral oil, octyldodecanol, flavor, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, arachidyl propionate, phenyl trimethicone, beeswax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, isopropyl myristate, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, methylparaben, saccharin, propylparaben, alumina, polyhydroxystearic acid, silica

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great chapstick! Minty and even leaves lips with a little tingle. Definitely moisturizes dry, chapped lips." in 378 reviews
  • "I am loving the candy cane Chapstick! It's very refreshing and moisturizing..." in 274 reviews
  • "Chapstick is one of my favorite brands in terms of lip care. This feels very cool and soothing on the lips. It keeps my lips hydrated and helps soothe dryness. I love the smell and feel to this on my lips. It doesn't feel sticky. My lips feel very smooth and soft after I use this. I love it!" in 167 reviews
mckenzie j.
Fortson
Chapstick is not my go to brand because it's a little waxy, but I like this one a good bit. I'm a peppermint fiend so when my mom gifted me the three pack as a stocking stuffer a couple years ago I was so excited.

Now, perhaps I have a bias because I really like intense peppermint. I'm talking ten Altoids at once and then downing cold water to further the tingle. There is a cooling/tingling sensation but it's not too intense. Definitely doesn't burn my lips even if I apply very liberally. The scent also isn't straight peppermint as it's candy cane. Consequently there's some vanilla and it's not as powerful as a straight peppermint either. However, the scent and cooling sensation are still quite pleasant and perfectly wearable. If you can find it, pick it up
Ebonee G.
Bronx
I absolutely LOVE this. I was given it as a gift during the winter and I have been using it since. It doesn’t have a bad smell and doesn’t leave balm residue on your lips. It is very effective. Not only does it remove dryness it hydrated and cools your lips because of the peppermint. I didn’t know it was limited edition but I hope they do bring it out again for the winter time because I would love to purchase it again.
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
Personal preference, but I really don't like the peppermint flavor/smell. I also feel like it really dries my lips out but I get it every year from my step mom and I feel bad telling her I don't like it. It is cheap and is a quick fix for someone who has really chapped lips until you can find something else to use! I can't say I wouldn't recommend it to others unless you're a huge fan of the peppermint flavor/smell!
Tonya C.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I am a sucker for the limited editon chap stick. One of my favorites was the cake batter!! At my local Wal-Mart years ago it sold out like crazy! I finally got my hands on one and used it up! Overall I have used chap stick of all scents/flavors my whole life. They are always a staple to carry in your purse or pocket all year round. Just to keep your lips silky smooth. And the price point is awesome.
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
I love the smell of this chapstick and it softens for a few hours but doesn’t provide enough hydration for me and my lips still get chapped through this but as for a little pick me up when you’re out or if you wanna give someone a peppermint kiss then this is still a more than fair chapstick and who doesn’t love candy canes?! But if you’re looking for more hydration then definitely aim for something a little more intense and don’t forget, you get what you pay for! 🧡
Rachel R.
McDonough, GA
My husband is obsessed with this candy cane chapstick. It's his all time favorite and doesn't leave the house without it. He used to try to only use it around Christmas time when they start bringing them out. But a couple years ago I stocked up after Christmas when they were on clearance and now he uses them year round. They tingle a bit which is nice but not all time. They smell so minty and amazing!!
Dinoshka M.
Atlanta, Georgia
This is the Candy Cane Chapstick lip product. I used it last year and liked it. What I like about this certain Chapstick product, is the quality and the mint scent you get when applying it to your lips. It tastes like candy cane itself! It's a great product and I recommend it!  ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Candy CaneChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Candy Cane
Lindsey M.
I like this lip balm, I apply it every morning after washing and moisturing my face. I like using chapstick because they have so many scents/flavors and they do help the lips. They are not the best but they are nice for a little moisture to the lips. I'm a sucker for peppermint and I like this. Don't know if you can still get it, but it is nice. Good packaging and easy to open.
Alexis R.
Same amazing chapstick quality, with a peppermint twist. My lips kind of tingle after using this, but it doesn’t bother me at all. I buy the 3 packs of thee when i can find them, so that i always have a back up. I use a thin coat before putting on my liquid lipstick. My lipstick doesn’t smudge off, but i still have moisture so that i don’t get that dry, puckered look.
Yesenia G.
Brooklyn , NY
I have this chapstick everywhere. One at work, in my car, my purse and my school bag. I like the minty flavor it gives and also the smell. Smooth to apply like any other chapstick. I got mines at target, and I thought it was a winter seasonal product so was hesitant to try it and not be able to find it again. Needless to say you can always count on target to restock!
Bernie A.
Stafford, VA
Does it moisturize your lips?
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
Anyone else love this as much as me,
Clare S.
boston, MA
Does this chap stick do a good job getting rid of chapped lips?
Chanel A.
Is this really tingly or feel like its burning on the lips when applied
Natali P.
Elsa, TX
Is It Really That good?!?!?!