BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Aloha Coconut

• A sweet and refreshing treat your lips won't want to miss

• Collect all three tropical paradise flavors, available now at the ChapStick® store

petrolatum, paraffin, mineral oil, octyldodecanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, phenyl trimethicone, arachidyl propionate, beeswax, benzyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, flavor, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, isopropyl myristate, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated vegetable oil, saccharin, titanium dioxide, yellow 10 lake, lecithin (soy), yellow 6 lake, red 40 lake

• How does this smell, is it too over powering?3 Answers
  • Having a Chapstick that has no SPF, I tried them but don'...1 Answers
  • Do they still sell cake batter flavor?1 Answers
ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Aloha Coconut
  • "I've always used this product all the time. It is one of my go to lip balms. I always have chapstick on me. I love the way it moisturizes my chapped lips. It lasts a long time on my lips. Compares very well to similar products." in 26 reviews
  • "The Coconut Chapstick Lip Balm is really comfortable on your lips and it's also very moisturizing. I love it." in 21 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this lip balm! It is so moisturizing and is a must in my purse for when it is cold outside." in 13 reviews
Heidi P.
I like this one a lot, it really is more like a pina colada because of the strong pineapple taste/scent along with the coconut. You can definitely taste the pineapple. Price is great too . I'd highly recommend if you like lip products with a strong flavor or if you like tropical pineapple coconut flavors in general.
Nia N.
Of the summer collection, this is the only flavor I’ve tried, but it works well! I found this at Dollar Tree for $1 and bought a tube for myself and my daughter. It’s still cold in Midwestern US, so lip balm is something I use daily. This does the job, although it doesn’t compare to the balms marketed to tweens when it comes to flavor. Probably a good thing, as licking it off your lips means constant reapplication. If you’re looking for a strong flavor, this won’t float your boat, but for moisture with a hit of watermelon, this will do nicely!
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
This Aloha Coconut chapstick is wonderful! It’s my favorite out of the three pack summer themed chapsticks. It smells delicious, and tastes the same. After being applied, it lasts for hours, and then I need to reapply. Definitely recommend this to those who are into pina colada but don’t want a full blast taste on their lips.
Sage S.
Boston MA
Love this chap stick!  The scent of pineapples and coconuts is pure heaven for me, Reminds me of a relaxing summer beach day. The packaging is normal for the chap stick brand; price is unbeatable I purchased mine from Wal-Mart for a couple dollars. Very easy to apply and leave lips moisturized.
Sarah D.
Love this new scent! It smells just like a pina colada, without that weird smell most scents have. I bought it at Walmart, while checking out. Last minute purchase and I couldn’t help but try it. My lips always feel very hydrated after using and is perfect for under a lip color.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Some of my favorite summer scents that have come out. The mango has an amazing scent, and goes on so smoothly. The coconut is a little overpowering, but it still serves a nice purpose and feels great on the lips. The packaging on them is super cute, and all around a great job.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This chapstick scent will take you
Straight to the beach. The fresh smell of coconut doesn’t get more tropical than that. It’s one of my favorite summer time chapsticks. I buy it every year. Smooth, smells good, cheap and easy to find - can’t go wrong.
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
Aloha coconut is my favorite chapstick!!! Now that im older, I realise the importance of chapstick for my lips- but I never want to smell medicated! The coconut is a nice, light touch! Chapstick goes on smooth and moisturizes for hours!
Taylor C.
Oldsmar, FL
It smells great!! It keeps my lips very soft and hydrated with every apply. The package is very nice quality. I bought it from Walmart for a very low price. It is very easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend others to buy this if they like tropical things.
Amber J.
Shelby
The smell is amazing! Because I am nostalgic the smell is worth the price alone. Plus it is an amazing product. It glides on super smooth and the brand is probably the best known and trusted lip balm around. Can't mess up.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
OMG I've never seen coconut Chapstick where did you find it
Nelly G.
Media, PA
I have been looking for a chapstick to use in this weather I have tried a few but those brand give me irritatio for my lips, and I have seen a really good reviews with this product, I don't want to have a itchy lips with other brands anymore, has anyone tried this one, how was your experience?
Erin P.
Does it taste like coconut or just smell like coconut?
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
Where can this be found ? I've been looking for it but I never see it at Walmart
Ashley S.
How does this smell, is it too over powering?