BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How good is this? I have a hard time with smells sometime...2 Answers
ChapStick® Pomegranate Gumdrop Lip Balm
  • "Love the scent perfect for dry lips seals the deal after make up is not grasy or gooey perfect on the go product" in 83 reviews
  • "Love this scent! I don't know if it was limited edition, but I haven't been able to find it since the first time I purchased. It smells good and I love that it's moisturizing and still different than the typical cherry or strawberry scents " in 24 reviews
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
I love this chapstick. It's really inexpensive but this what I love about the most is that it leaves my lips feeling not only baby soft but all rosy and healthy. Those two quality are so important for me. When I'm tight on a budget chapstick brand never fails
Morgan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the way this chapstick smells. It is very well fragrented and leaves a little bit of a pink tint on your lips- which i love. This product is great when you don't want to fully commit to a lipstick.
Esteryynna P.
Really good stuff.. Good for you in the winter...
Good for you in your daily lifes... Good to have it in your purse at all times... Never lets your lips got blisters or whatsoever.. 😀😀😀
Lauren E.
Rogers, AR
Perfect lip balm. The flavor is amazing and smells so good. Glides on super smooth and heals chapped lips quickly. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Perfect value for the price
Bethany C.
Love pomegranate. I find myself reapplying more often than most other chapsticks, however, it is the perfect consistency and I have one in each purse, makeup bag, and car.
Lilac Reviews ..
Norwalk, CT
 After I'm done shopping and I'm about to make my purchase at the cashier. I would always notice some chapstick products available for last minute purchase. One day I picked one up.  As you're about to open the product, you are greeted by harsh, and tightly wrapped plastic around the products lid. The product itself works the job, it moisturizes your lips and even sometimes fixes and cures some minor cuts and scrapes you may have on your lip. However, ill have to give this products 4/5 stars because although it helps your lips, i noticed ill always have to be re-applying the product for longer and better usage. I really recommend this product, its cheap and it works wonders, specially when protecting your lips. 👄
Sue R.
Saint Paul, MN
Eh, I've purchased Chapstick many times over the years in a pinch, but it certainly is not my favorite. It's waxy, and sweet tasting, and has a heavy fruity smell despite not really tasting like the advertised flavor. If you need something because your lips are chapped and this is all you can find, eh, buy it and use it. If they have Blistex, skip the chapstick brand, works and feels way better.
Markela H.
im loving the new flavors that chapstick is coming out with. i have one thats cookie butter and i cannot stop putting it on. it kinda helps that it smells and tastes good, because i constantly want to put it on & my lips are softer and prettier because of it. and theyre cheap so its worth a shot if youve never had one.
Dana S.
This is without a doubt one of the best smelling lip balms I have ever tried! Chapstick makes great lip balms that really help to hydrate your lips especially during the winter weather. They are super affordable as well and one tube will last months! I absolutely recommend Chapstick products!
A l.
Fairview Hts, IL
Love the smell and the texture. It does help smooth and to relieve chapped lips somewhat. However, it does not feel like it helps from the inside out. I know it's not medicated, so I guess it's not meant to but it simply does not feel that great! It is simply like a film on your lips that does not penetrate or do anything to actually fix the chapped areas or any areas, truly.
Katelynn C.
Wakarusa, KS
How good is this? I have a hard time with smells sometimes and I'm afraid this may be too powerful for me. I adore this brand and think I would love this kind, I'm just afraid of flaring up s headache by Snelling this on my lips all day. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!