ChapStick® Naturals Botanical Medley Lip Balm uploaded by Katherine U.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Love this chapstick! I used it when my lips get dry from the weather! It’s a really good deal and so easy to use and put in your purse! I like that it’s natural and doesn’t have all those extra stuff in it!
miriam v.
Lawton, OK
I was looking for an all natural lip balm since in the winter time my lips get so dry and cracked. I was walking down the cosmetic aisle and saw this and thought it would do the trick. The ingredients are nice and all natural, but it didn't really help soothe my chapped lips as much as I was hoping it would. I am not sure I'd buy it again, but I'd definitely try different products out by the company.
Adriane L.
Glen Allen , VA
ChapStick 100% Naturals Botanical Medley Lip Balm was a perfect choice for myself. It hydrated my lips but did NOT leave them feeling overwhelmingly greasy. ChapStick 100% Naturals Botanical Medley Lip Balm is something I would purchase again and I would recommend to friends and family.
Renea L.
This product was nice. I loved the packaging because it stated everything I wanted to know right on the front of the package. It felt buttery on and healed my lips brilliantly. However I looked kind of cakey on at first. I will be using this product in the future.
Maria P.
Hollywood, FL
It made my lips feel incredibly smooth and the ingredients were natural. It was affordable for the amount of improvement I received on my lips. I would definitely buy this product again or recommend it to a fellow friend.
Mackenzie T.
Fort Worth, Tx
This is the only brand I have found doesn't continue to dry my lips out after use. Most products contain irritants and perfumes and this in turn dries them out and makes you want to use more lip product, thus you run out faster and need to buy more....The original chapstick (blue) is my go to though.
Charles M.
Eureka, CA
Fantastic product, very moisturising and it smells amazing!! Makes me think I'm on holiday every time I apply it! Great for in the winter months when my lips get dry and chapped, I apply this frequently to ensure they stay moisturised. I would buy again
Concetta D.
The Chapstick 100% Naturals Botanical Medley Lip Balm is one of my most favorite chapsticks. The smell is not too strong which I love and the consistency is perfect. I can always count on it to make my lips feel soft and hydrated throughout the day.
Brooke F.
Plano, TX
Although I typically use make-up products produced by more sophisticated brands, I have found Chapstick to be the most hydrating lip-balm product. They truly are the experts in this space and I am more than happy with the results. I always apply Chapstick 30 minutes before my lipstick applications to ensure a smooth, well nourished look!
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
These are so great and affordable. I like how easy it is to find them, literally any store has them; I usually purchase from drug stores or even the gas station! My only issue is I always lose them. But they do they're job great!