ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple

ChapStick Skin Protectant/Sunscreen Moisturizer with SPF 15, Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...3 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 15 reviews
Melissa D.
I absolutely loved the smell of this chapstick. I purchased t because I wanted a high SPF to protect my lips from the sun. It was non greasy, which is a plus in my book! It kept my lips moisturized as well. Great product and I will purchase again!
rachel f.
This is the only chapstick that my son won't kick off his lips or wipe off.. he suffers from dry skin and cracked and bleeding lips.. ty for making a kid friendly product I just slip it right in his back pack
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
The smell and feeling of this product on your lips is very nice. It met my expectations. There's nothing harsh about it, and I have sensitive lips so that's something I really care about and pay attention to.
Ashton W.
Plainville, GA
I LOVE using ChapStick lip products mainly because they're the only lip moisturizer that actually protects my lips and leaves them feeling soft and moisturizer along with the yummy taste and smells they offer.
haley b.
Oshkosh, WI
I really enjoy the sweet fruit smell and taste. It is smooth and silky and wonderful on the lips. It doesn't melt in the car on hot days, just kinda gets mushy. I don't think there is any need for improvement.
Jessica A.
I got this on Amazon and I thought it was great. First time I purchased it but for sure not the last time. It was very moisturizing, compact and affordable. Love the taste as well and the packaging was very simple.
Marie B.
Laingsburg , MI
Great for sun protection, but when I use this product, I feel like I need to apply it ever 5 minutes. It's easy to find at any store, and it's priced fairly well, but I don't see the best benefits from it.
Kaleigh L.
The smell is amazing! This keeps your lips hydrated all day with a few touch ups here and there. The price range is very affordable. I have been using this product for months. This product is perfect for outdoors given on the spf it has.
Priscilla Z.
I honestly love this chapstick! Whenever I get cracked lips it instantly helps with the bit of pain of my lips and keeps them so smooth after and makes the healing process of my chapped lips better. I bought it at cvs. Yes totally!!!!
Abigail P.
Green apple has always been one of my favorite scents, so when Chapstick came out with one I HAD to have my hands on it. Or rather, lips. It smells amazing and leaves my lips nice and hydrated. The chapstick also doesnt have thaf weird sticky oily feeling other products with spf has, so all in all it's pretty great.
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple