ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...2 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 15 reviews
Afia R.
I love green apples and love the scent of it in my lip balm! It has SPF and that is great because I am exposed to the sun on a daily basis. It also makes sure that my lips are super hydrated without the heavy feel.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
My lips can be very chapped and this chap stick helps immediately. It applies so gentle. You can find these literally anywhere!! They are very cheap and worth the buy. I always keep one near by. I highly recommend!!
Frankie L.
Glendale, AZ
Didn't like the greasy feeling it left on my lips after applying, kind of disappointing to say the least. I really liked the way it tasted and smelled and would buy it again just to have in case my lips were chapped.
Emily K.
For me, I've found that chapstick when used a lot is actually drying and causes me to use it more often. But I love this stuff and the fact that it actually works instantly is amazing. Definitely will keep buying it.
Abbey G.
Dahlonega, GA
However this flavor is not my favorite, this brand of chapstick is great! It was very effective and wasn't the type of chapstick that required you to use every 10 minutes, it doesn't come off on everything that touches your mouth, neither does it leave your lips wanting more.
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It does protect my lips really well but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's pretty moisturizing and gentle and doesn't irritate my lips like some spf products.
Carly B.
Madison, WI
ChapStick has always been my go-to for lip moisturizers. You simply can't beat the moisture it brings to your lips and the SPF value. I prefer their lines without a scent, as sometimes those feel a little tackier.
Emily F.
Dover, DE
I love classic Chapstick! It doesn't melt like some of my high-end balms do. It lasts forever and the different scents/flavors are great. I find Chapstick to be lightly moisturizing without being tacky or sticky.
Nicole R.
I am entirely obsessed with Chapstick. This green apple flavor has become my favorite. Not only does it leaves my lips soft but also leaves a great taste. I would recommend this to anyone who loves green apple.
Jocelyn G.
This chap stick is great and smells great! I love the green apple smell to me it smells like a green apple jolly rancher. While it soften lips for a great amount of time it also has spf to protect from the sun !
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple