BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick Skin Protectant/Sunscreen Moisturizer with SPF 15, Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...2 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 14 reviews
Jessica P.
This chapstick was great because it reminded me exactly of jolly rancher green apple candy! It tasted good and I feel like it actually helped my chapped lips while other products can worsen your lips! Fairly low priced, and spf included so great for summer!
Sabrina R.
Chicago
ChapStick is a classic and will never do me wrong. It's super buttery and smooth and really keeps my lips moisturized. I like that this has spf in it. The flavor always comes through with this brand as well. It is not too chemical tasting which is a plus.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
This chapstick is one of my favorites,  I absolutely love the fact that it smells just like green apples, as well as the way it keeps my lips soft and moisturized. Whenever I feel my lips getting a bit dry, I would recommend this brand to others that love Apple.
emsada O.
waterloo, IA
The green apple scent/flavor is the most moisturizing lip balm i’ve ever used. I don’t know how it is better than the rest but it is. It is life changing. It’s the only thing that can get my lips through the winter. It can be difficult to find but I will continue to go out of my way to find it.
Yolanda S.
Killeen
I really like the product because of the taste and it kept my lips  moisturize. I'm in love with this lip product. It is really not pricey at all. The price is a dollar to two dollars. The product is very effective. Yes i would buy this product again.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
I love this Chapstick. My dad introduced me to it. I use it especially during the summer because it has skin protectant in it and it comes in handy when the sun gets hot and your lips get dry. I buy all the time. I love this brand in general.
Aranza M.
Hilton head island
Amazing product didn't come off while I was at the beach! Also was very gentle on my lips as my lips are sensative, would recommend to anyone with sensative dry, lips. Also very affordable for anyone not wanting to spend too much on chapstick.
Apache T.
Bemidji
It was a quick impulse buy at Walmart, I needed chapstick and this was the first convenient product I saw that day. It was nice at first but it started making my lips peel. It's cheap though so if you have a spare dollar I'd say go for it.
Courteney B.
Idaho Falls, ID
The smell is very strong and it really does taste and smell like a green apple. At first I didn't think I would like it but now I use it Day and night. I'm not too picky when it comes to chapstick but I do enjoy this one
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Without Chapstick, my lips would be sad. I haven't tried a flavor or style of Chapstick that I wasn't pleased with. My lips stay soft and smooth when I use this constantly. I probably buy some several times monthly. Lifetime customer here.
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

back