BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick Skin Protectant/Sunscreen Moisturizer with SPF 15, Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...2 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 14 reviews
Franjelys R.
Ruskin
This is a really godd chapstick . It's like a sunscreen but on your lips. This definetly meets my expectations and it's really effective . This product also is very good for people who easily get chaped lips in any climate , like me. I would definitely buy this again.
Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
Can't go wrong with this product. Super cheap and works effectively. I keep one in my car, purse, desk, and backpack at all times. I like that it's easier to store than the EOS balls and the smells are all great. You can also find almost everywhere quickly at checkout.
Ashley M.
This is my favorite chapstick! It does not get sticky or weird feeing after wearing it for a long time. It is very light weight and very moisturizing not to mention it tastes good too! This is always my go to chapstick in my purse and I have repurchased several times.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
This is my favorite chapstick!! I'm a chapstick queen!! But of all the flavors apple is the best!! It's super moisturizing and feels awesome on my lips!! It smells so amazing!!!! The spf in the chapstick is wonderful as well!!
Nat T.
Boston
I get very dry lips especially in the winter and this is just the perfect lip moisturizer. I constantly pick at my lips and bite the skin off (it's weird) but i apply at night time for overnight moisturizing and it really helps. I'm very impressed with this product.
Christiana F.
You can never go wrong with your typical chapstick but I do prefer this green apple flavor over the regular. It keeps your lips obviously moisturized and the scent of green apple isn't to synthetic! It smells like a sweet green apple Jolly Rancher...which I love!
Jennifer W.
This chapstick is one of my favorite chapsticks. Living in the south, it is important to protect your lips. This stuff moisturizes and protects, so its a multi-tacker chapstick. And did I mention that it also smells AMAZING?! I definitely recommend this product.
Claire S.
Tucson, AZ
I really enjoy the scent of this. However, I feel as though it is not as hydrating as the version without green apple. I feel myself having to apply this Chapstick more often than I would one of the original unscented ones. I would not repurchase for that reason.
Daisha R.
Mobile
I like this product. It smells good and helps my chapped lips. It's not something I reach for during the summer or spring. I usually only reach for I during the fall and winter. I like the way it gives my lips a little shine but isn't shiny like a lip gloss.
Jessica P.
This chapstick was great because it reminded me exactly of jolly rancher green apple candy! It tasted good and I feel like it actually helped my chapped lips while other products can worsen your lips! Fairly low priced, and spf included so great for summer!
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

back