ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...2 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 15 reviews
Sarah F.
This is my favorite! The flavor and scent are awesome and it's not greasy what so ever.
Kelli H.
Kenton, OH
It's an ok product. Basic packaging basic chapstick. Gets what you need done for cheap
Ly T.
It does it's job and keeps my lips hydrated and soft! It also has SPF which is a plus.
Cameron P.
I actually really like this chap stick. Super soft, good price, and smells fantastic!
Larissa G.
San Benito, TX
It smells like a jolly ranchers and feels great on the lips! Definitely recommend!
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
Heal your chapped lips faster. Moisturize your lips
and also have SPF 15, protection against the damage that sun can cause. If you
like the candy Jolly Ranger Green Apple you are going to like it.

Cura los labios
agrietados más rápido. Hidrata labios tienen SPF 15 lo que es un extra ya que
protege contra el daño que puede causar el sol. Si te gusta el dulce Jolly
Ranger Green de manzana verde definitivamente te va a gustar.
Aliyah S.
Leicester
This not only smells amazing, but is super hydrating and has added SPF to protect your lips even more. I won't buy a lip balm without SPF as the sun is one of the most damaging elements to the lips. The SPF in this particular product is what attracts me to it, also the flavour is very attractive and inviting.
Bianca H.
Perth
This apple Chapstick is absolutely amazing and it feels amazing on your lips. I brought mine at the local pharmacy for a very low price. The Chapstick is very gentle and effective and is not disappointing at all. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to everyone I know it is amazing.
Sofia E.
calexico
Such a good product, it gives my lips a smooth feeling. I bought it at one of my local drugstores and using it is such a relieve. It was more than I thought it was going to be but honestly I never get sad or disappointed about the brand.
Buy it I'd you have the chance.
Samira E.
Epsom, Surrey
This product is one of my all-time favourites, the formula is very moisturising , and leaves my lips feeling silky smooth. The smell of this chapstick is absolutely amazing and so are all the other flavours of chapstick. Incredible product, would by again. 10/10 !!!
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple