ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple

ChapStick Skin Protectant/Sunscreen Moisturizer with SPF 15, Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...3 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 15 reviews
Hailey O.
It made my lips smooth when I used the pumpkin pie one, but any other one just makes my lips chapped. It's great for it's price and the pumpkin pie one will always be a favorite. I've used this product since I was 6 so I've been using it for a long time. I would buy the pumpkin pie one again for sure. Hands down that was the best chapstick I've ever used.
Kayla H.
Pembroke, NC
I love love love the green apple scent and it actually taste the same too so that's a plus. I'm not a really big fan tho, I've noticed that it makes my lips really chapped and irritated and I have to reapply it like every 10-15 mins or my lips just feel awful. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless it had a better moisturizer.
RøselŁa N.
Marrero , LA
I love this product! It help my dry lip soft and smooth. The scent of this product is amazing, it make you just want to lick and eat it like candy! I enjoy this product so much that I had purchase different flavors. Hope you like it to!!
Lindsey R.
Orland Park, IL
I love this chapstick and it really helps keep your lips hydrated. I have really chapped lips and I only use it in the morning, sometimes during the day and before I go to bed.  This chapstick really helps me go through the day without using so much chapstick. I really recommend this chapstick if you have really chapped lips.
Veronica L.
Riverbank
I really loved the green apple flavor/scent of this chapstick. In the winter time I like to go with the classic cherry flavor but I needed something with an SPF for being out at the baseball field this season, which is why I ended up choosing this one. I didn't get chapped lips or a sunburn on them one time through the whole season! I would definitely recommend this ChapStick!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I bought this because I love the smell of green apple. It smells delicious and not too chemically. It is light but moisturized my lips. I carry it in my purse when I go out. I usually wear under lipstick since it's so light. I love Chapstick brand, I've been using it for years. Also you can't beat that it has spf protection!
Tara S.
Russellville, TN
My all time favorite chap stick!!! I picked one up at Walgreens one day because I was out of my usual ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash. Forever changed my life! Smells great, applies great! I usually don't even like green apple, but for some reason, I fell in love and never looked back!
Haley J.
Mc Calla, AL
I loved this product. Only thing I did not like was that the apple flavor was more of a fake apple flavor. I did love how it felt on my lips and I did not have to keep reapplying it. It is very affordable, but works really well. It also has sunscreen in it to help your lips. So over all it is a really nice product.
Samantha I.
Newell, CA
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple is by far another one of my favs. It has this cooling sensation when you put it on your lips and tastes like apple. (Not that you eat it, but you can taste it). It keeps your lips hydrated all day. Highly recommend!! 5/5 stars!!
Brittany S.
Newport, KY
I coach baseball and we are always outside in the summer even when not practicing, and this is my go to. I love the fact that it has sun protecting agents in it. A lot of people don't think to protect lips when exposed to sun, but my lips get super dry and chapped when I don't use anything. I normally just pick this up at target or Walgreens and keep one in my car at all times.
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple