BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick Skin Protectant/Sunscreen Moisturizer with SPF 15, Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...2 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 14 reviews
Vanessa F.
Deer River, MN
Not only is it very hydrating and moisturizing for my lips but it smells great, too. Very noticeable difference in chapped and dry lips when used daily. Especially love in the winter. Easy to use and does it's job right! Would definitely buy again.
Lyanna L.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best chapstick. The reason for that is because the label is promising. Even though it states that the product will only keep your lips smoothed for X amount of hours, I feel like I can go on all day and night without having to reapply.
NMarie E.
Green apple lip balm from ChapStick is my favorite. It is not expensive at all and it keep my lips super soft. I always keep this chapstick in my bag with all my other lip balms. I normally carry 4 to 6 different lipbalms in my makeup bag.
Kaitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I live chapstick and always have one on hand. I enjoy most of their flavors but this one is not my favorite. The smell lingers and it sometimes gives me a headache. If you love green apple you will love it. I would not repurchase this flavor.
Isabella P.
Great! Super moisturizing and easy to take on the go because of its compact size. I've used it before it lasts forever! I purchased it at the checkout of a local shop. It's inexpensive for the quality, I'll definitely repurchase in the future.
Rose P.
I bought this product at Walmart because I needed a chapstick for my purse for on the go. I LOVE this flavor/tube. The smell is amazing. Application is amazing! The last of the product is wonderful. It moistures your lips. It doesn't flake out your skin. I will buy this product every time I run out!
Ani T.
New Jersey NJ
I love this Chapstick it gives a very good hydration and  stays on for a while. It also is very cheap and easy to find. It is amazing for a gift as well and you can't beat the price. My expectations were very low but after using the chopstick it was very overwhelming, because I didn't think it was going to be as amazing as it is.
Lauren S.
Gray, LA
I love this chap stick! It has awesome hydration while smelling great and not feeling sticky. Chapstick brand is tried and true, and it's a classic brand that people can rely on to work. With so many scents and types, there's one for everyone!
Jess B.
Greenville, NC
Emily R.
Over all this product is great for your little ones if you are going to be out in the sun all day.The price range is actually pretty good for a two pack, even with sunscreen in to.I highly prefer this brand over any other brand!
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

back