BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick Skin Protectant/Sunscreen Moisturizer with SPF 15, Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...2 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 15 reviews
Chrissy W.
Tipp City
The chapstick application is a nice creamy texture and dries fast, so no need to blot. In years past I've always protected my lips with Nasty spf sunscreen lip balm, but when I seen this brand it was a must try. I have been buying chapstick for years now and would recommend
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
I've used ChapStic for years as a child through adulthood. ChapStick is a brand I trust and a tube will last me a good while. It's easy to apply and put away. I always buy it at Kroger, Walgreen's, or CVS. I use it for my children and pick it up every time it's on sale. ChapStick will be a part of my family forever!
Tiffany V.
This is my favorite flavor in chapstick brand. It has a really nice feel to it. However, chapstick is good at protecting your lips, I feel like it is not the best choice if you're trying to cure already chapped lips. It is much better to use before your lips get dry.
Marissa M.
I cannot go anywhere without my chapstick. It seems like everytime i go through a check out i have to pick up another! Green Apple is my favorite flavor, but you can never go wrong with classic. I would always recommend this product to others. Its a tried and true brand.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
Once the sun comes out my go to is the sunscreen chopstick! It helps protect my sensitive eczema suffering lips from the damaging sun rays and I love it! If anybody is looking for a chapstick to help from dry peeling cracking irritated lips then this is what you need!
Harley H.
Panama city
This chapstick is great for everyday use. It leaves your lips soft and it smells amazing. I typically use it most often when I'm outdoors due to the sunscreen protection. I normally purchase this product from Wal-Mart. I'm going to definitely keep purchasing it.
Marcy G.
Chapstick is my classi go-to lip moisturizer. It gives your lips a nice shine while repairing your skin as well. I think it has a good value for how well it works. It is very effective. I have bought it from many different places and would definitely buy it again.
Xoey Z.
Montreal, QC
Chapstick is my go-to brand for lip moisturizer. I think the texture is softer than the and I love the added spf, as we don't often protect our lips enough. The smell or apple on this one is fresh and I especially like it! Definitely a recommend from me!
Lori W.
Appomattox, VA
Since surviving cancer my husband has always had dry lips due to treatment and other things beyond his control. Chapstick green apple is by far the only one that he will use. I have found myself only using this flavor and brand as well. not to mention the price is amazing for a tube of chapstick
Vanessa F.
Deer River, MN
Not only is it very hydrating and moisturizing for my lips but it smells great, too. Very noticeable difference in chapped and dry lips when used daily. Especially love in the winter. Easy to use and does it's job right! Would definitely buy again.
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

back