ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...2 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 15 reviews
Moncerrat M.
This product works really well. It keeps your lips very smooth and moisturizing. Also it's non expensive! I've used this product for a while, and this product has a lot of different scents. I love this product I would buy it again. So I recommended it, because it's works well and plus it's at an affordable price.
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
Chapstick is prefect for chapped lips. It does the job. It is one of my go to's when I have chapped lips. I usually just pick this up at my local Dollar General because that's the closest store to me. It's cheap as well. I usually buy this for my kids as well so they have it in their backpacks for when they need it.
Kimberly M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love the smell of it plus it moisturis my lip but I did have to keep applying it but on the other hand  I keeped wanting to cuz it smell so good. It did meet my expectation on the smell part. I got it at walgreens. It do with more more moisturizer but over all it smells really good if u like apples and if u got chapped lip it will do its job.
Elexus A.
Bloomington, IN
Best Chapstick when it comes to wanting soft lips. The green apple scent is soooo delightful considering I loooveee green apple. It's really soft on your lips and have them glistening like lip gloss. Got it from walmart for just $1! The only thing i don't like, at times, is that it can get cakey
Kristy L.
I love this product. it softens and protects my lips WITHOUT making them drier after use, like other brands do. I love the smell and color. I have just ran out and need to repurchase. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the awkward cup thing when you get to the bottom of the stick.
Charisma T.
It's an amazing product. If I had to say anything critical about it, then I would say for me it didn't keep my lips hydrated as long as I expected. I love the packaging though and I would recommend this product to anybody who's looking for a tasty new way to keep their lips moisturized.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This is my absolute favorite chapstick! It's pretty cheap and keeps my lips moisturized. It's seriously the most moisturizing chapstick I've used. I recommend this to all of my friends. I've bought countless tubes of this. I always make sure me and my husband have it in the winter time.
Courtany G.
Birmingham, AL
I use this chap stick as often as possible when my lips are dry. It is clear and does a good job adding a little moisture to dry or chapped lips. I have bought on multiple occasions and always have some on hand. I usually use when I am not wearing any other lip product or before bed.
Meghan M.
Brooklyn Park
I love this. I really needed some chapstick and was running late so I needed to grab something fast and I just grabbed this! It is awesome! It tastes like a jolly rancher and it gives awesome moisture for my lips. This was the first tube of chapstick that I used til it was gone!
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
I love the smell of this chapstick! I feel like this chapstick helps my dry cracked lips. It went above my expectations! I am a first time user but will continue buying this chapstick for my everyday use!
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple