ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...2 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 15 reviews
Kayla A.
Grayson
It smells really good, but it left a waxy feeling on my lips that I didn't like. It's not too expensive so I didn't feel bad for tossing it after only a couple of uses.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
This chapstick is one of my favorites, next to my Strawberry Eos. I absolutely love the fact that it smells just like green apples, as well as the way it keeps my lips soft and moisturized. Whenever I feel my lips getting a bit dry, I break this out. Bonus, it's one of the only chapsticks I haven't lost in the first week.
Tessa H.
Milpitas, CA
I love the Chapstick brand. They always have a variety of scents and the green apple is my favorite! It is super hydrating and does not feel waxy at all. Always a favorite.
Maggie L.
This product is amazing! It gives your lips a subtle sheen and moisturizes them at the same time. It doesn't give that tacky feeling that some chapsticks might result in.
Haley P.
I LOVE IT, I use it night mostly but when I do use it in my make up  routine it's the best thing ever. I bought from Walmart , very gentle doesn't break my face out
Tayelor S.
Holland
I love the scent of this chapstick, the flavor isn't great but it feels nice on the lips. I would say its a little too oily and doesn't soak into the lips, I would say it is effective but not the best chapstick out there. The packaging is run of the mill chapstick packaging. I would repurchase if I was unsure of what to get or that was all that was available to me.
Isamar G.
My lips always get chapped so I always buy chapstick and I love how it's only a dollar at Wal-Mart. Usually I get strawberry or cherry but I decided to get the green apple on instead. It does keep your lips moisturized like all of the chap sticks, howeber the smell was too sweet for me. If you really love sweet scents and green apple then you'll love it.
Kelsey F.
Raymore
A very basic chapstick to grab when you're needing some moisture. Has a great scent that isn't overpowering and is very inexpensive! Overall I would repurchase in the future and I would recommend this particular chapstick! This would be better if they improve the standard packaging they have had for years. Might bring more interest to the brand.
Kimberly E.
Loveland, OH
Went to Haiti one summer and used thick chapstick. It was extremely hot and had sun beating down is all day. Skin got a tad burnt but lips were smooth and protected
Moncerrat M.
This product works really well. It keeps your lips very smooth and moisturizing. Also it's non expensive! I've used this product for a while, and this product has a lot of different scents. I love this product I would buy it again. So I recommended it, because it's works well and plus it's at an affordable price.
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple