ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple

ChapStick Skin Protectant/Sunscreen Moisturizer with SPF 15, Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...3 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 15 reviews
Kristan W.
Knob Noster, MO
So this is a product I grabbed at my local store on accident I usually stay away from flavored chopsticks but this one definitely surprised me. Hands down my new favorite 🙌
Joan T.
Smells and tastes good.You don't get a gross taste in your mouth after accidentally licking your lips which is a major plus.pretty effective but doesn't last that long.
Reina C.
Absolutely loved the smell! It reminded me of a green apple jolly rancher. It felt good when applying. I bought it from target. One of my favorite stores of course. I would def recommend it.
Nikki G.
This is one of those things you see right by the checkouts at stores so you pick it up and buy it. It smells really good and got rod of my dry lips in a couple of uses.
Camie P.
Winona, MN
I love this chapstick! I use it almost everyday. The price is only $1.00, therefore I fell like it is definitely worth it for your money. I usually buy it from Walmart.
Nikki G.
Charleston , SC
I use this every morning and night and it's the best. It smells great and doesn't have that weird Vaseline taste that most chapsticks have. It's one of my necessities
Destiny C.
Cuyahoga Falls
This product is very good. It kept my lips from getting sun damage and pealing. I recommend this product to anyone who has problems with the sun drying out their lips
Elijah M.
Overall this chapstick works great, it's easy to put on, the packaging isn't super complicated. however the texture of it isn't my favorite, it's very hard and thick.
Stephanie C.
Van Nuys
Great scen and flavor. The spf is a nice bonus! I like the different flavors to go with my different moods. I usually pick these up at Walmart or target. They're cheap and do their job.
Darnall C.
Use daily! Great for cold seasons. And obviously dry lips. Be careful when applying because it does NOT taste so great. It super effective. You can find it at most grocery stores or super markets and drug stores. I would DEFINITELY buy this again.
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple