BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick Skin Protectant/Sunscreen Moisturizer with SPF 15, Green Apple

• Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and ke...2 Answers
ChapStick®  Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
ChapStick® Moisturizer With SPF 15 Green Apple
  • "This is a great product and Ii recommend it to anyone who has dry lips. The taste of it is also nice so if you accidentally lick it , then you do not end up with a bitter task in your mouth. This is normally at a great price when you look around at about one pound " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any apple product. So, when Chapstick came out with a Green Apple flavor, it was divine. Not only does it work to keep my lips healthy and soft, it smells great. I find that it does a great job as a sunscreen while I walk too. Overall a great product." in 60 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing power and tastes and smells amazing. plus its an awesome value at $1" in 39 reviews
  • "This smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. One of my all time favorites!!" in 15 reviews
Cristal C.
ARLINGTON
It smells so delicious and it is my go to lip moisturizer because it doesn't leave my lips dry again after an hour of use. It goes on smooth and has a long lasting pleasant fragrance....it also has revived my lips in past month after continuously applying because I have seriously dry lips and I drink a lot of water!
stefani v.
Wise, VA
Love the scent of this chapstick. It is the first thing that actually drew me into. It is very moisturizing on the lips and it keeps my lips hydrated very well. It is very cheap and easily accessible anywhere. It is one of my favs I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Anna F.
Bayonne
My favorite lip balm! This smells fantastic and keeps my lips moisturized for hours after application. This is a lifesaver in the colder months when dry air, cold temperatures, and wind wreak havoc on my lips. It's inexpensive, great quality, and lasts forever--definitely a great buy!
Emily F.
Dover, DE
I love classic Chapstick! It doesn't melt like some of my high-end balms do. It lasts forever and the different scents/flavors are great. I find Chapstick to be lightly moisturizing without being tacky or sticky.
Stacey M.
St Petersburg, FL
It works wonders on my lips. Living in Florida the sun really burns your lips. It is reasonably priced for the product size   I always grab a few of them at Walmart.  At times the packaging is a little hard to open, but I will continue to buy this chapstick.
Sydney J.
Edwardsville
I recently purchased this products and I like it overall. I bought it at Walmart and it met my expectations to some degree. It was at a good value. 1 dollar was the price. Every product has room for improvement.
Montana M.
Point Comfort, TX
I like the scent and the texture of this. The texture is similar to my favorite spearmint one. But, this one burns my lips and makes them feel more dry. Me no likey.
Melanie B.
I'm a big chapstick fan. It's not the heaviest or most nourishing of chapsticks, but I like the ease with which it goes on and the way it makes my lips feel smooth. I also like that it has sunscreen in it because I'm very susceptible to burning and there's nothing worse than burned lips. I also really like the green apple flavor. The chapstick is green, but it goes on clear like any other ChapStick brand chapstick and it adds just a little hint of flavor to my lips. A delicious one, too!
Brianna C.
Elizabeth
Honestly, once take off my makeup and do my cleaning for the night skin care routine I always do a natural scrub which contains , Sugar and Coconut oil . Once I'm done with the scrub I apply my chapstick and LET ME TELL YOU ‼ my lips are buttaaaa smothhh soft! I love to wear it at night because my lips feel so damn good in the morning ! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS especially if you're not a lip gloss type of person this is definitely a go to !
Brenda T.
I was really excited to purchase this since I am an avid chapstick user. I was disappointed after I opened it because this chapstick smells like apple flavored vodka. I absolutely hate the smell. The texture of the stick seemed more plastic like compared to the classic cherry and peppermint ones. I kept using this for a few weeks in hopes that I would grow to like it or become used to it but I could never get over the smell. I think I'll be sticking to the Christmas peppermint ones and buying it in bulk.
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap?

back