BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chap Stick® Vanilla Mint Moisturizer Skin Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15.
Ultra-hydrating formula with 10 moisturizers & SPF 15.

• Does anyone else think that this is the best ChapStick ever or is...5 Answers
  • How effective is the moisturizing element in this product? 10 Answers
  • Whats your favorite one??? Mine is Cherry24 Answers
Karen A.
National City, CA
By far my favorite lip moisturizer. I’m not a big fan of the sweet smelly chapsticks, just because I’m always so tempted to lick my lips. The original smell is so soft and it smells pretty enough. Whenever I feel my lips drying out, especially after wearing a liquid lipstick, I wear this baby and it brings back the natural moisture on my lips. I buy this in three packs at Target.
Celine H.
Great with keeping lips moisturized and soft through out the day met all of my expectations I am a repeat user and still in love because it is very long lasting and definitely would buy again a million times
Chloe G.
Sioux Falls, SD
Guys, I live by this stuff. I have so many packs of regular chapstick moisture floating around my house, my room, my car and my purse it’s insane. It’s the only chapstick that moisturizes my lips for an extended period of time. Whenever my lips get dry this is my go to. Not only do I use it just on my lips, I️ layer it over matte lipsticks to keep my lips from drying out. I love this stuff.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
I love this type of ChapStick! It is ultra moisturizing. It lasts longer than the other ChapSticks too. It literally says 8 hr moisture on the tube, and that is true! It keeps my lips super soft, even in the winter.
Madelyn S.
Tucson, AZ
Pretty average chapstick. I like the hint of vanilla and mint combo a lot and so do my kids. It goes on smooth and applies easily. It retails for a little over a dollar I think and I think that’s a decent price.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my favorite varieties of chapstick and my go to one for the winter. I love that it really helps cracked and really dry lips but doesn't burn like some medicated ones, even though it works just as well. And it's just a bonus that is has SPF in it too. You can't go wrong with chapstick, especially not this one.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite ChapStick flavor and ChapStick is my favorite lip balm! My lips are usually always pretty dry so I carry it with me everywhere I go and use it everyday!
Kasi R.
Milwaukee
My go to chapstick!! I like this particular one because it offers SPF! I will sometimes go out of my comfort zone and try a new product, but always come back to this one
Ellie G.
I LOVE the vanilla mint scent/flavor of this lip balm. It doesn’t take many re-applications throughout the day and it is very reasonably priced. My parents both use this one and find the scent gender neutral. It’s smooth and effective. I prefer a more natural chapstick, leaving me with one star wanting.
Allison P.
Monterey, CA
I wear this stuff every night when I go to bed. I have to have something on my lips when I sleep. And it has to be nonscented. I have always liked Chapstick brand.
jessica f.
Whats your favorite one??? Mine is Cherry
DeeAnna K.
Rural Hall, NC
How effective is the moisturizing element in this product?
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
Is it best to use this multiple times daily or just at bedtime?
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does anyone else think that this is the best ChapStick ever or is it just me??
Gina M.
How long have you been using Chapstick brand lip balm?