BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helps Prevent Chapped Lips
Prevents Sunburn
For Soft, Supple And Silky Lips
Your Best Friend For Soft, Supple And Silky Lips. It Softens And Protects Lips Every Day With 11 Moisturizing Ingredients. Spf 15 Provides Uvb Protection. Hydrating Formula Contains Aloe And Vitamin E.

Warnings
Stop Use If Rash Occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children

Octinoxate - 7.5 %, Oxybenzone - 3.5 %, White Petrolatum - 40.7 %
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carnauba Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Isocetyl Stearate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Oleate, Vitamin E, White Wax

• Do you think this dries out your lips in the long term?3 Answers
  • Does this chap stick make your lips feel dry after a whil...5 Answers
ChapStick® Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "For my everyday use, this is what I use all the time. I like the different flavors they offer and is a great preventative for sun burnt or chapped lips!" in 239 reviews
  • "Classic flavor is my favorite! Smells great and low price. I've used it for many years and will never change! Keeps my lips smooth during all seasons, also has spf which is a nice feature" in 156 reviews
  • "Chapstick is great for moisturizing lips especially if you like wearing matte lipsticks it help your lips look really smooth and help the matte lipsticks go on so nice and it last so long." in 109 reviews
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I just recently revisited the Chapstick world, and chose this one over the other types. I’m so glad I did! SPF should be in every lip product, in my opinion, but it’s usually something that is frequently overlooked. Thank goodness for this one! It also moisturizes my lips relatively well, smells decent/very faint, and the price point is one of the best you can find! Totally recommended!
Lauren T.
Nashville
My favorite lip balm. I find that this one really keeps my lips hydrated for longer than any other. I usually buy them in the 3 pack because it’s a much better value. Every other lip balm I use dries my lips out after a few hours or it’s a shape that doesn’t fit in my pocket or purse.
Sara H.
Bloomsburg
This is a staple for me in the colder seasons.  My lips chap without fail at the first cold breeze of the fall season.  I prefer to not spend much on something that I will inevitably lose which is why I often opt for the ChapStick brand, but I also choose this lip balm brand because I looooooooove it.  Instantly relieves that uncomfortable dry feeling of chapped lips and it has a subtle yet sweet scent.  The lip balm also isn't oily, it is perfectly moisturizing!
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is usually what I reach for during the dryer winter months. It keeps my lips extra moisturized and has a very light scent which I like. It definitely helps keep my lips from cracking and makes them feel better if they’re hurting.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
I originally found this when i very first got my first tattoo b/c i had intended to use it when i went to the tanning bed...needless to say, THAT didnt happen but i did continue to use and repurchase it for my lips for several years... Really just a slightly above average (for effectiveness) plain jane everyday chapstick for those of us who run thru them so fast its crazy to buy expensive ones. No scent, no tingle, nothing special except an SPF, but no downside to product for me.
Kristen K.
Brockport, NY
This is a pretty standard lip balm. I like that it has spf protection since a lot of people forget about preventing sun damage on the lips. It’s a good everyday protection from dry or cracked lips, especially in the winter.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Chapstick is my number one to go product everybody knows it in the winter time your chips get your lips get so chapped it's embarrassing sometimes and the medicated one I have learned that when winter hits I'm always on it
Krystal M.
Kansas City, MO
Great product. Great value. One of the best for moisturizing lips on the market. And it’s not too heavy, in fact during cold and flu season I will also put some around my nose and upper lip and it instantly cures and tenderness from blowing my nose.
Lauren G.
Lyndhurst
This is the perfect lip balm in my opinion. It’s inexpensive and does everything I need it to. My lips are usually very try and this does a better job than some high end lip balms do at moisturizing my lips.
Grace A.
Works well but I’m pretty sure they put something in it to dry your lips out more. Also ChapStick brand is more pricey than other brands and it isn’t really worth it in my opinion. It’s not terrible though.
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
Does this chap stick make your lips feel dry after a while On your lips?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you think this dries out your lips in the long term?

Walmart