BY CHAPSTICK

Chap Stick® Vanilla Mint Moisturizer Skin Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15.
Ultra-hydrating formula with 10 moisturizers & SPF 15. see more...

• Does anyone else think that this is the best ChapStick ever or is...5 Answers
  • How effective is the moisturizing element in this product? 10 Answers
  • Whats your favorite one??? Mine is Cherry24 Answers
Lauren D.
I️ like the chapstick brand because it is original. They aren’t trying to be cutting edge and fancy, which means their product is good and traditional. They are all very moisturizing and inexpensive, but work really will. I️ recommend picking out me up the next time you go to the drugstore.
Tenisha S.
Saint Charles, MN
I use this product all the time. It keeps my lips moisturized for hours on end. I only find myself reapplying chapstick only a few times throughout the day. I recommend this product to seriously everyone. I have a bunch of different tubes all over my house.
Kimberly W.
Sand Springs
I love this brand! I apply it all day to keep my lips from drying out! I have trouble with dry lips in the winter! The cherry flavor is my favorite. I like to put this on awhile before I put on lipstick or gloss so that my lips are prepped for the day
Alyssa W.
Atlanta
Chapstick Moisturizer is my favorite out of all the different kinds of lip balms Chapstick has to offer. It’s not as “slippery” feeling as the original, but more wax-like. This is something I love about it because it actually STAYS ON!!
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Skin Protectant Classic Original Balm 0.15 more...
Oldy but a goodie!  Have used this since I was really little.  My mom would buy it for my sister and I during the winter months and I would feel so fancy wearing it.  It's my good to for chapped and dry lips.  I love putting in on at night before bed, and applying just a bit when I start my makeup routine ... by the time I'm done it has soaked in and made my lips perfectly hydrated and ready for lipstick!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
This chapstick is a must have for me in the winter. It’s the only thing that I’ve found that will keep my lips moisturized through most of the day. Even other types of chapstick don’t match this exact one for me!!
Karen A.
National City, CA
Review for: Skin Protectant Classic Original Balm 0.15, Skin Protectant Classic Original Balm Each, 3P .15Oz Moist 0.45, Moisturizer Skin Protectant Sunscreen Spf 15 more...
By far my favorite lip moisturizer. I’m not a big fan of the sweet smelly chapsticks, just because I’m always so tempted to lick my lips. The original smell is so soft and it smells pretty enough. Whenever I feel my lips drying out, especially after wearing a liquid lipstick, I wear this baby and it brings back the natural moisture on my lips. I buy this in three packs at Target.
Chloe G.
Sioux Falls, SD
Guys, I live by this stuff. I have so many packs of regular chapstick moisture floating around my house, my room, my car and my purse it’s insane. It’s the only chapstick that moisturizes my lips for an extended period of time. Whenever my lips get dry this is my go to. Not only do I use it just on my lips, I️ layer it over matte lipsticks to keep my lips from drying out. I love this stuff.
Nikki L.
This stuff is the best! I use this religiously during the summer and winter. I have really chapped lips and this works. I have never actually finished a stick because I always lose it. Lol
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Moisturizer Vanilla Mint more...
This is so refreshing and smells amazing! I love it! I found this at Kroger and knew I had to have it. I have an addiction to chapstick. I want every flavor there is lol I love this one!!!
jessica f.
Whats your favorite one??? Mine is Cherry
DeeAnna K.
Rural Hall, NC
How effective is the moisturizing element in this product?
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
Is it best to use this multiple times daily or just at bedtime?
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does anyone else think that this is the best ChapStick ever or is it just me??
Gina M.
How long have you been using Chapstick brand lip balm?