12 colors available

BY CHAPSTICK #100 in Lip Care

Chap Stick® Vanilla Mint Moisturizer Skin Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15.
Ultra-hydrating formula with 10 moisturizers & SPF 15. see more...

• Does anyone else think that this is the best ChapStick ever or is i...4 Answers
  • How effective is the moisturizing element in this product? 10 Answers
  • Whats your favorite one??? Mine is Cherry24 Answers
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Dacula, GA
Review for: Moisturizer Vanilla Mint
I stopped in at a gas station on the way to start my vacation and grabbed this vanilla flavored Chapstick. My lips were super dry and pealing and in desperate need for moisture. I torn open the package in the car and applied the Chapstick. It coated my lips well, but within about five minutes I needed more Chapstick. So, I applied more and I repeated this over and over again. My lips still remained dry throughout my drive even though they continually had Chapstick on them. I was not happy with the quality of the Chapstick. I much prefer another brand. One positive about the Chapstick was the vanilla smell it carried.
Amber K.
Amber K.
I have been using ChapStick brand lip balms since I was a kid living in a very dry, mountainous environment. To be honest, I'm addicted and can't live without it! I use their original, mint (green tube), and seasonal peppermint (Christmas version packaging looks like a candy cane) formulations. They used to carry a vanilla mint version that was to die for and I miss it dearly. It keeps my lips hydrated and comfortable for a few hours at a time before I need to reapply. I buy it at Walmart and Target for a low price. I haven't tried any of their new "flavors."
Judy N.
Judy N.
Birmingham, AL
This is my "go to" as far as moisturizers for my lips !!! I have to take a daily allergy pill so my lips do get dry and I use this all day long. I especially love it at night. I put it on as I go to bed, usually wake up at least once and put it on again before rising in the morning. I like this particular one but I also love the "cake batter" flavor. I also use Egos, but due to the Egos packaging, this is the one I reach for when we leave the house each week. Fits right in my pants or shorts pocket really neat. It really is the best for a lip moisturizer !!!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
This product has a nice packaging, smell and consistency. Some chapsticks get clumpy, but this product stayed smooth. However, I do not feel like it did much for my lips. My lips constantly felt chapped when using the product. i was reapplying so much that I finished the tube in just a couple of weeks. After I finished it up, I did not buy it again. If you aren't particular about how moisturizing a chapstick is (if you use it as a base, primer, etc.) I would recommend this product. However, if you need moisture on your lips this is a no-go from me!
Tracy O.
Tracy O.
Fullerton, CA
You can't go wrong with a chapstick unless you're really going out of your way. Always moisturize those lips! I make sure to always do this before I go out or apply any other lip product. I've tried Eos before and it never kept my lips moisturized for more than an hour before I found myself having to reapply. Simply annoying. Chapstick is just one of those brands that I'll always go back to. These keep my lips soft and protected throughout the day. Reapplication is done midday or whenever I have the need to apply something to my lips. It's perfect!
Jameaira P.
Jameaira P.
Years and years and has not slowed down it is the number one chapstick. I believe everyone uses it because every time I see anyone have Chapstick it's the brand chapstick; it's a staple in American society the classic chapstick has been a great moisturizer it's never let me down and sometimes it moisturizes my lips instantaneously and all the dryness has disappeared you don't get that from other products it's cheap and quality and I do admit it does melt but that's how you know it's natural.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
This is the second chap stick I use in my collection. I usually buy this stuff at Walmart because of it's price but I've found it doesn't work long. Even with the easy packaging there's a reason it is my second in my collection. If you want something cheap and can lose easily (it seems like every time i get a stick of this stuff I manage to lose it) then I'd recommend you get this.

Also if you can't find the original I suggest the Green Apple flavor. That stuff smells delicious.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Las Cruces, NM
I have used this Chapstick for many many years mainly because the price is right for me. It moisturizes the lips with out making them dependent on the moisture. It's not too thick and doesn't cake on which is also nice for regular use. It goes on clear and helps heal chapped or cut lips. It's not scented and also has spf which is nice to keep your lips heathy minimizing sun damage. Plan continuing use for many more years.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
My favorite product from Chapstick (beside the peppermint candy cane flavor I can never find) I always have one in my pocket, purse and on my nightstand! I do not like the original Chapstick.. You know the pink one that feels waxy and sits on top of your lips?? Yeah this one is totally different! It soaks into my lips and makes them kissable and moisturized! I would be lost without this product!! The smell is great too!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
I'm a big fan of the original generic versions of products; they tend to perform the best, even if they don't glitz as much as others. The moisturizer of ChapStick's moisturizing sticks is fantastic, and my lips desperately need it in those cold winter months!!

Pros: classic, good scent, GREAT performance for struggling lips, very affordable, lasts long

Cons: not super fancy or scented, doesn't replace a gloss or pen
jessica f.
jessica f.
Whats your favorite one??? Mine is Cherry
DeeAnna K.
DeeAnna K.
Rural Hall, NC
How effective is the moisturizing element in this product?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
Is it best to use this multiple times daily or just at bedtime?
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Is this better than the sun bum lip balm?
Gina M.
Gina M.
How long have you been using Chapstick brand lip balm?