ChapStick® Moisturizer Raspberry Creme

by Chapstick

ChapStick Lip Moisturizer, Raspberry Creme Flavor, 0.15oz Stick

Is it waterproof?
How is it made? i feel like i’m using it without knowing
Start your review of ChapStick® Moisturizer Raspberry Creme!
Product Highlights
“...ranchers and it makes my lips feel extremely soft! Anytime my lips feel dry, I apply it and it makes it feel better.” in 1,064 reviews
“Nothing really beats the original lip balm. It still does its job really well. It helps heal my dry and chapped lips.” in 914 reviews
“Is very good for moisturizing parched lips, leaves them soft I use it daily and it is very good if you have your lips parted in question for a week leaves them soft. ” in 285 reviews
“I love this product!!!! It smells good as well as taste good ;) its an everyday use and a must essential for any woman purse” in 205 reviews
Watertown, NY
Still my favorite chapstick to date . I’ve never actually run out of it. Usually just lose it and have to buy another one. But the good news is that they’re very cost effective
The woodlands, TX
I just love the chapstick brand in general. I know it's generic but in this case ill take it. I mean who wants to be a basic bitch?? its definitely was to apply. Really is that a rhetorical question? Lol
Bronx, NY
Great for that perfect hint of fruit on your lips .. my friends said I would use it so much they could see the exact lip print in my balm .. 2 minutes after first purchasing ..
Bronx, NY
I’ve been using chapstick for as long as I can remember and honestly it’s a great brand. It makes my lips soft and smell delicious! I definitely recommend this brand!
Who you gonna call? Call chapstick! It's literally a lifesaver on a stick! Yes!!! Affordable, available almost everywhere, and it's aromatic scents radiate even on the package!
Danbury , CT
I love this product i have one in my car and one in my purse by my bed at night, its addicting and works great not to much of a oily residue and it comes in all different scents which is a nice mix up/.
Cleveland, MS
I enjoy the strawberry and cherry flavors. I wouldn't be advertising their SPF--I mean, 4? That's not worth bragging about. I no longer use this brand, as there are better balms and better sun protection.
I always buy like 5 of these at a time. They're so cheap but work wonders on my lips. my lips are always chapped and this is one of the only chapsticks that really works for me. Can't get enough of these!
Yuma, AZ
Good to keep in your purse on the good.  Leaves lips very nice hydrating and smooth.  Although I always find myself having to buy them over and over this would be something that I will continue to purchase.
New Milford
 I LOVE this stuff! It's super moisturizing while also giving off the slightest bit of color for those days you want just a little sheen of color on your lips! It's also great for on the go!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...