ChapStick® Moisturizer Raspberry Creme

by Chapstick

ChapStick Lip Moisturizer, Raspberry Creme Flavor, 0.15oz Stick

Is it waterproof?
How is it made? i feel like i’m using it without knowing
Start your review of ChapStick® Moisturizer Raspberry Creme!
Product Highlights
“...ranchers and it makes my lips feel extremely soft! Anytime my lips feel dry, I apply it and it makes it feel better.” in 1,064 reviews
“Nothing really beats the original lip balm. It still does its job really well. It helps heal my dry and chapped lips.” in 914 reviews
“Is very good for moisturizing parched lips, leaves them soft I use it daily and it is very good if you have your lips parted in question for a week leaves them soft. ” in 285 reviews
“I love this product!!!! It smells good as well as taste good ;) its an everyday use and a must essential for any woman purse” in 205 reviews
Wichita
Review for: Skin Protectant Sunscreen
I have only used this a few times in the summer when i go to our annual float trip it's gentle on the lips and protects it from the sun it's not something i buy often it' affordably and good on value
Springfield, MO
Review for: Moisturizer
I'll be honest. The raspberry lemonade flavor makes you so thirsty for a raspberry lemonade. Like really bad haha. But the ChapStick is awesome as far as everything else does. Moisturizing and hydrating.
Review for: Moisturizer Skin Protectant Lip Spf 15, Green Apple, Moisturizer Skin Protectant Lip Spf 15, Green Apple
These flavored ones can be hard to find for me.  I always keep 5 in the house at least. This is my only go to non-luxury lip balm.  ChapStick in the blue package is the moisturizing formula.  I discovered it when snowboarding and getting burned lips.  This version also has SPF for your lips.  Great for beach, boating, skiing etc.  Also this formula does a FAR better job than the original waxy formula.  Buy it! I use no other stick balm.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start off by saying that this chapstick smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I have tried so many different chapsticks from 'cake batter' to 'pumpkin spice' and this 'raspberry creme' is even better than those. It's honestly like dessert in my mouth and I carry it with me everywhere. I also love applying chapsticks before I put on my liquid lipstick for moisture and long lasting effect!  ChapStick® Moisturizer Raspberry Creme ChapStick® Moisturizer Raspberry Creme
Fleming Island
This is the best lip chap honestly . Goes on smooth , long lasting and works. We constantly have brand new ones on hand because everyone from my husband to toddler uses them especially when we visit Canada in the winter. These are great little sticks who get the job done, don’t make an awful taste and last!
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend. Smells great lasts for a while and brings moisture back into my lips.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I didn’t really like how heavy and thick it felt on my lips and how much pressure you had to apply for it to properly get into your lips. I usually use Vaseline and I bought this as a daylong replacement, but was not satisfied. However, I remember from the past that it definitely does make a different with soft lips after over a week of regular use.
Review for: Classic Strawberry Skin Protectant Sunscreen Spf
Love the sweet smell of this chapstick and it helps to moisturize my lips now that the temperature is getting cooler. It goes on my lips smoothly stays on for a few hours. My lips also get a hint of color to make them look plump and hydrated. I got this at the front checkout of my grocery store (Giant). It can also be found in travel section and with other lip care products.
Hesperia
I had never tried that chapstick until I got it I really liked it. It worked at first I thought it wasn't but it did. One thing I actually didn't like at all was the smell I couldn't stand having it on my lips and smelling it I prefer a mint smell. Yes! I do recommend to others
Works well especially during the winter when my lips are super chapped. I keep on handy in my purse, coat and car so I always have one available. Doesn’t get sticky or feel weird and I can apply it onto my lipstick!ChapStick® Moisturizer Raspberry Creme
Ask a question to the Influenster community...